Anyone....anyone

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have ANY! kind of sled shop in town,this is f%$king retarded,........................ANYONE??????????????????
kinda hand in hand golden snow....sled shop:rant::beer:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have ANY! kind of sled shop in town,this is f%$king retarded,........................ANYONE??????????????????
kinda hand in hand golden snow....sled shop:rant::beer:

yea thats it tell us how you really feel :realmad::d

take 2 of these :beer::beer: and call me in the morning

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea thats it tell us how you really feel :realmad::d

take 2 of these :beer::beer: and call me in the morning

did that last night by the fire,as i put on new parts mailed to me(thanks maxwell)
and fired it up for first time this season.and went I need carbides..

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope the new yama shop's gonna stock skidoooo parts.up its coming finally heard
to bad for the brand haha

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might be going to revy this week-end, could throw in some carbides in the trailer, what ski's are they for? call 403-938-0930.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope the new yama shop's gonna stock skidoooo parts.up its coming finally heard
to bad for the brand haha

They're just like MAYTAG.......send 'em out the door & you never see them again !!!:d
It'll be nice to have some raliable machines at your finger tips again...........Doo just hasn't been there the past cpl seasons!!! Ask the Bahns'!!! I know from first hand experience & went the way of the DARKSIDE. If they could get their issues & updates done before they sell them, they'd be so much better off. But hey, to each their own & all the best with a SAFE winter ahead everyone!!!:beer:

RN

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might be going to revy this week-end, could throw in some carbides in the trailer, what ski's are they for? call 403-938-0930.

6.9 pilot,Im in the 330B in a burrow pit on side of hiway east of louise 10k haha:d

need um bad,snowed all day and staying at high elevations

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need money to make money,...Would love too,dream about it all the time haha
you couldn't have said it better me and the wife were interested the shop and inventory were not a bad price but it was the cash needed for the line of credit with doo. i have a smaller construction buisness only 3 machines and i could not swing a 2 million dollar line of credit but like i said randy's price was reasonable maby some one could buy the shop and sell parts and fix sleds. I'll tell ya what some one buy my hoe and 2 dozers and the new house we just built and i'll come run the shop in golden would fricken love too. if i had it my way i'd already be there probably having a rum with carbon in the new shop

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[Q if i had it my way i'd already be there probably having a rum with carbon in the new shop[/QUOTE]

that would kicked ass right now:d:beer:

Top Bottom