Anybody riding Friday Forrestor/Silent?

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Just like the title says, looking to hook up with anybody heading out from Radium or Invermere tomorrow to Forrestor or Silent. Just myself. Lemme know.:beer:
Thanks,
Adam

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Anybody goin to either of the area's??? Don't have to be from Radium or Invermere, haha, I'm not picky.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...we might be riding Silent on Saturday if you're still around...will be three of us. Not totally sure if we're heading there, but 99%.
I'm on a sublime green Cat...hubbys on a black and yellow Rev and buddy has a bright green Rev..can't miss us. LOL.
You're welcome to tag with us if you see us up there :)

Avy conditions are high right now...don't want to be out alone :)

Keeperswilly

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the offer Taminator. Actually gonna be heading to Forrestor with my uncle tomorrow and maybe a couple others. I went up there this morning hoping I could hook up with someone goin in but, there wasn't a soul around. Was ft of fresh at the upper parking lot where they start grooming and not a track on the trail. I did a lot of shovelling today...but it was my grandma and uncles driveway's haha.
I'd rather go into Silent, but I don't trust my uncles old 670 mod sled to make it in there. Or maybe moreso him not surviving the ride in/out if it's whooped hard haha. Have a benefit supper to go to in town tomorrow too. So, can't venture as far as Silent. I'll let ya know next time I'm coming out, hopefully all my buddies don't ditch, or have to work next time haha. Yeah, avy risk is high right now, play safe out there!
Thanks Again,:beer:
Adam

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...we might be riding Silent on Saturday if you're still around...will be three of us. Not totally sure if we're heading there, but 99%.
I'm on a sublime green Cat...hubbys on a black and yellow Rev and buddy has a bright green Rev..can't miss us. LOL.
You're welcome to tag with us if you see us up there :)

Avy conditions are high right now...don't want to be out alone :)

Man i commited to other plans and if i knew you were going to Silent for sure i would have been all over that 100% Let me know next time for sure k
Rich

Top Bottom