Anybody from PG?

Side Show

Reaction score
Hey guys! A couple buddies and I are looking for people from PG to ride with. 2 novice riders and 1 beginner. It would be cool to ride with some people that know the area and could show is around. Thanks!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a solid half dozen on here from PG. I grew up in the pig.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me! And all my peeps!! Feel free to PM me or my husband on here (jeremy8) if you want to go out...

Side Show

Reaction score
Sure will! Was thinking of going for a drive in search of snow on the 25th, but I have no idea where to look. Just it back into the sport last year and the only place I've ridden is out at Barney Creek for a few braaaaps in the spring

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I plan on at least cruising some roads this week end

Side Show

Reaction score
Where? There is a small chance ill be home for the weekend. I wouldn't mind doing a test ride, make sure my sled isn't going to blow up...

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feel free to pm me as well , We try to ride every weekend. I think our first ride this year won't be until the 25th at Yanks

Side Show

Reaction score
Sounds good. What are you guys riding? Like I said, we have 2 novice and one beginner rider in the group. Wouldn't want to be slowing anybody down

Side Show

Reaction score
I'm on a 2008 XP 154 (novice), next guy is a 2002 RMK 151 (novice), and another 08 XP 154 (beginner)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feel free to pm me as well , We try to ride every weekend. I think our first ride this year won't be until the 25th at Yanks

Well now, I think the 25th sounds lovely :) have you heard any snow reports from out there??

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. What are you guys riding? Like I said, we have 2 novice and one beginner rider in the group. Wouldn't want to be slowing anybody down
If you were asking me. We almost all ride Doo 800's and we have some novices in our group. We all like to help out and show people new areas. We all have to start somewhere, no problems with riding with newbies.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well now, I think the 25th sounds lovely :) have you heard any snow reports from out there??

The boys( young and stupid lol) are going down this weekend so I will have a good report Sunday evening, unless of course they send pictures to rub it in.

You are more than welcome to join us, I really need to scratch the itch. It's getting so bad I can't sleep lol. I dream about powder as I am sure everyone is.

Last edited:

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody been up to Torpy? I was thinking of checking it out on Sunday...

You may want to check out the Northern BC area, there are some updates on the Torpy there. I have friends that rode there last Sunday and they said the trail up the Burn is still skinny. We need snow!!!

mountainmonster

Reaction score
Went up on sunday, pass lake and torpy road are good, still unloading at 12km. The burn was good other than a few regular icy stetches on the lower half, top half has enough to get off the beaten path but watch out for a few random stumps, the main track up was well packed and pretty easy going. Up top was nice with a few feet of fresh and a decent base, a couple more storms and all land mines should be gone.

Top Bottom