any snow at greystokes yet??

fmx

Reaction score
I have been hearing that some die hards have been riding greystokes. If you have, how are the conditions?? is it worth going up yet?? I am dieing to go for a little ride on the new sled. Any info would be great... THANKS!!

fmx

Reaction score
I was up the little white and greyback area sunday on my side x side and got into a foot af snow around canyon lake....It made me even more excited to go sleddin....

tom29

Reaction score
couple buddies drove up to the main parking lot at greystokes and said there was about 3-4" of snow. Not sure how far up you'd have to go to hit any real snow. might check it out this weekend. very shitty this year so far!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up the 201 on sunday and there was chit for snow!!!! total waste of time! we need snow bad!

fmx

Reaction score
we drove up to big white and unloaded in the happy valley parling lot and went for a ride to the back side to the light house cabin. There wa a foot of snow. You can not go off the trail so needless to say it was a short ride. Good to get out and try the new sleds out and get the bug off our shoulders. I would not bother going again untill we get alot more snow.

topomountain

Reaction score
Went to Greystokes yesterday conditions were unreal 2-3ft. of fresh light powder ontop of a good base. Watch out for creeks at this time they are still open and not filled in as of yet. Parked at Greystokes Forestry rd. and went back to meadows below jubilee mt. I would not reccommend riding a short track up there for a couple days unless you stay right on main trails.

petercrete

Reaction score
Just wondering what the snow is like in the graystokes has anybody been up above the first cabin
if so how deep is the snow.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you are complaining about the snow conditions already.... It's Nov 11th guys. Sure some years we start earlier than others but to start complaining already...come on!:violin: Are you gonna be grumbling next week that we haven't groomed yet?:d

Last edited:

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you are complaining about the snow conditions already.... It's Nov 11th guys. Sure some years we start earlier than others but to start complaining already...come on!:violin: Are you gonna be grumbling next week that we haven't groomed yet?:d

This thread is from 2008 by the look of it....

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

those posts are 4 yrs old ;)

superduty 348

Reaction score
Was out at the hilton on nov 3/12 and there was about 10" there and very wet so we should have a good base this year.The snow will come...

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, now that I know we're talking about the year 2012,:rolleyes: I was up the Graystokes parking lot yesterday (16th) and there was about 5 inches there. Looking at the Big White webcam, it's snowing hard right now and snow in the forecast for the next 4 days!!!! :beer:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up at the Whitehouse via Big White and there was about 2 ft at the Whitehouse. Good start, but still have to stay on the trails of course.

Top Bottom