Any rcmp on here?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I could afford a new sled i could afford the replacement insurance.

Just asking a question. Going to jail for 5 years is not worth $350 and the $500 deductible. Even the $14,000 with no insurance.

Even if i could pull a gun on someone on my property and only write a report i still would be worried there would be problems down the way like next time they have a gun? Then getting shot over a sled is that really worth it?

That was the exact thing going through my head while reading all this. Protecting property is one and protecting life is another thing. I don't like my property enough to risk myself going to jail over now if my life or my family is threatened one of us is not walking through the front door

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My kid got suspended from school for participating in a snowball fight. Who the fawk didn't have a snowball fight in grade 6... This is the direction we are headed. Phil Robertson got kicked off A&E cause he don't like fags... WTF? You think you can get away with letting 10 rnds out of your home built SKS into the air to deter a thief? Good luck. I say keep the blood spatter to a minimum, use large zip ties and feed the fuker to the pigs.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kid got suspended from school for participating in a snowball fight. Who the fawk didn't have a snowball fight in grade 6... This is the direction we are headed. Phil Robertson got kicked off A&E cause he don't like fags... WTF? You think you can get away with letting 10 rnds out of your home built SKS into the air to deter a thief? Good luck. I say keep the blood spatter to a minimum, use large zip ties and feed the fuker to the pigs.

Was watching a news report a while ago, some schools and even kindergarden are not allowing any touching AT ALL. No playing tag, no play wrestling and in fact they are talking about not allowing the kids to have a best friend. Talk about a facked up society. Lord have mercy.

On the Phil Robertson thing. Holy sumbiatch a guy can't express his opinion and beliefs anymore? Such a facked up world this is becoming.

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, you can kill them with your bare hands and your still going to jail.
If you use a firearm, you just get charged with more stuff.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just make sure there's no witness's and the intruder isn't breathing then it's your word against Who's?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will go to jail. Simple. Unfortunatly this is not like texas or florida. You cannot protect your own property with a gun. Just having someone come at you they would have to break through 2 barriers to get to you as proof of intent before you might be able to claim self defense. Law here is like a union. They protect the wrong people.

After you shot them dead, shoot yourself in the foot, (skim a toe). put their finger prints on the gun, claim they shot you first, and in a struggle to get the gun they were shot the remaining 5 times. :)

Remember its called criminal justice for a reason, Justice for the criminals.

Toxic

Reaction score
In canada you can't shoot somebody for stealing your stuff only to protect yourself or somebody else. You have to have reasonable grounds to believe there was an imminent risk to you or somebody else's personal well being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad when you can get a handgun permit to protect a bag of money but not your family

What's stopping you? Getting a restricted license is pretty easy really.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CCW permit like Utah gave me bears no resemblance to a restricted PAL, one lets you conceal it with a long shirt, the other a safe.

Top Bottom