Any rcmp on here?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe 100 ATC in Canada issued to people who aren't working for Brinks etc. or restricted to wilderness. Lots of judges etc though seem to get the cut. Some people obviously are worth more than others, or money, gotta guard the insured money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe 100 ATC in Canada issued to people who aren't working for Brinks etc. or restricted to wilderness. Lots of judges etc though seem to get the cut. Some people obviously are worth more than others, or money, gotta guard the insured money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know a trapper that tried to get one... i however don't know his history... but he claims he applied and got a responce back saying a shotgun would be much more effective so permit denied!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a few years ago this made news headlines., a local Ex Ontario Police Officer turned Helicopter pilot. had his Quads stolen,here in Whitecourt. he found the thief himself and tied him up ,blindfolded him and put him in is helicopter, and took him up. not very far,,but the blindfolded guy didnt know that. tell me where the quads are or i will throw you out. he told him, my friend set the helicopter down let him out , and the guy went to the RCMP> and GUESS who got a year in jail. NOT the thief...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My boy got suspended today for pulling another kids bookmark out of his book, apparently because he had been sent to the principals office before for a similar "act of intimidation" they had no choice but to suspend him in an effort to show that it is unacceptable for an 11 year old to fawk with another students bookmark.

My conversation with the principal was interesting to say the least, Christ if the schools were like that when I was a kid none of us would have made it to grade 3

your right but we got what we asked for... even if we said nothing at all we got what we asked for... i mean the courts... no one stands up for the cops we always say there wrong... cop punches a guy or kicks him... we all jump on the cops bashing band wagon... i sure as S*** hope my kids never pick that job ...i got punched by a cop22 years ago... i had it coming... i didn't cry or complain just saying... now look at it... cops are powerless n so are teachers... we built this system so i guess we can't complain but we can start to give teachers at least some power back... they have no recourse... can't even hand out zero's they spend more time with our kids then we working people due... they raise our kids let support them... i feel way more sorry for teachers in todays world then anyone... they just turn a blind eye to everything cause the can't do anything and the kids know it... i mean i got in trouble by a teacher my parents kicked my ass now a kid gets in trouble and lots of parents want the teacher fired! LMAO... im sure most of use remember school yard fights and after school fights??? Boys thats what we did... now no one fights and when one does happen the cops are called for assault charges (im not talking bad fight just good old fashioned fist da cuffs)... makes no sence to me... in trying to be a just, fair and free society we kinda screwed things up IMHOP... sorry for the rant... oh ya Senior Tredeau didn't help... God help us if his son gets in! Just saying...

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy got suspended today for pulling another kids bookmark out of his book, apparently because he had been sent to the principals office before for a similar "act of intimidation" they had no choice but to suspend him in an effort to show that it is unacceptable for an 11 year old to fawk with another students bookmark.

My conversation with the principal was interesting to say the least, Christ if the schools were like that when I was a kid none of us would have made it to grade 3

Yup all this no bullying bull**** is going to cause nothing but harm. They are starting them out in kindergarten now with not allowed to play tag because that involves touching and touching is considered bullying. Wait until this next generation get through school and into the real world. The bubble they were raised in will break. The first person who says boo or looks at these kids sideways will probably get filled with lead from an AK 47.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
we had neighborhood punk ass kids break in and wheel out our dirtbikes. when the cops did nothing . I went tracked the goods down, waited and caught the kids. there were 3 of us. thankfully we didn't bring the guns, as we pretty much knew who we were dealing with, but they got a ride home and the 3 of us spent a weekend in jail and then about 15g each in legal fees. as well as fines, and now the cost of getting pardons to clear our records.... Ya the legal system SUCKS!

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
investigate the whole pardon thing before going thru with it, if there were no firearms involved you may be better off without, at least then border patrol can check the circumstances of the charges. I've heard sealed records can be worse than open records.

Just something to consider.

we had neighborhood punk ass kids break in and wheel out our dirtbikes. when the cops did nothing . I went tracked the goods down, waited and caught the kids. there were 3 of us. thankfully we didn't bring the guns, as we pretty much knew who we were dealing with, but they got a ride home and the 3 of us spent a weekend in jail and then about 15g each in legal fees. as well as fines, and now the cost of getting pardons to clear our records.... Ya the legal system SUCKS!

Top Bottom