Any rcmp on here?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah no, whats the verdict?

Always heard the story your house could be broken into and your stuff was going to be stolen and your family raped in minutes but you intervene and shoot them to protect your family and your locked up longer than the guys that would have went threw it if you never intervened.

Didnt some guy shoot at a guy by red deer stealing his atv and get some serious jail time?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hot topic is theft.....

Whats the penalty for pulling a gun on someone stealing your stuff?

Whats the penalty shooting a gun in city limits as a warning or vehicle disabling shot?

You would be drug before the courts until you ran out of money with a lifetime firearms ban thrown in for good measure.
Sad, but true.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come to golden ... when was the lsat sled trailer stolen in golden ..,

when was the last sled trailer stole in revy ??? ... vailemont ??? ...

just sayin ...

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would be drug before the courts until you ran out of money with a lifetime firearms ban thrown in for good measure.
Sad, but true.

Yah thats crazy!

I have a feeling any kind of weapon you will get screwed over for a long time. Bet bear spray you would see something on you too.

Sucks! What goods my security alarm if they are gone before the cops show?

Damn native gangs in the **** part of stoon use machetes against people and i bet they see next to no jail time. Damn white women quacks save their asses saying its not their fault cause of their up bringing and didnt know better.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cop told me years ago that if someone has broke into house make sure they don't get out wounded.(dead) inside house.
Be hell for a few weeks for yourself but it's self defense .
Take it for what's it worth .

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figure it's your word against there's... And can't talk if dead!

Reactions: RXN

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come to golden ... when was the lsat sled trailer stolen in golden ..,

when was the last sled trailer stole in revy ??? ... vailemont ??? ...

just sayin ...

You mean no thefts in golden then?

Theres thefts everywhere even a few blocks from me in stoon in a neighbor hood with $350,000 town houses and $500k-1.2 mil houses in the middle of the day infront of people.

I dont sled in revy or valemont. Have to some times stay in vale for a night but we drive mainly dodges and we sandwhich the ford between the two dodges.

Just saying... Some people may take it to far in fear. Best to know what they should expect if they take it too far.

Cops will just say walk away, take down plates, and call us. Never intervene..... Lame.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will go to jail. Simple. Unfortunatly this is not like texas or florida. You cannot protect your own property with a gun. Just having someone come at you they would have to break through 2 barriers to get to you as proof of intent before you might be able to claim self defense. Law here is like a union. They protect the wrong people.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well just proves the only defence you have is locks and a cell phone. Sheesh

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cop told me years ago that if someone has broke into house make sure they don't get out wounded.(dead) inside house.
Be hell for a few weeks for yourself but it's self defense .
Take it for what's it worth .
make sure you talk to no one except a good trusted lawyer or outta being a nice guy you talk to police but then so other azzz hat lawyer twists your words around and your done!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The hot topic is theft.....

Whats the penalty for pulling a gun on someone stealing your stuff?

Whats the penalty shooting a gun in city limits as a warning or vehicle disabling shot?

talked to a cop buddy said 5 years in the new minimum mandatory for any offence with a firearm! Tha means if guilty courts must impose 5 year minimum!!! So ya no warning shots if someone broke into my house with me and family at home... they odviously would know we are home so id shot to kill... if they get away fine but i call my lawyer and tell him the truth i feared for my safety or the safety of my family which i have a right to defend with death! Take a jury tell them a crazy man broke into your house and wouldn't leave when you yelled at him...id call police if i could and leave bad guy there... id gaurd the rooms with my family and if dumby show himseld he gets 00 buck to the chest... at short range that like getting hit 8 times with a 30-30... i think i could explain i'd fear for my life at the point! And if i can't help my wife and kids are s.o.l i don't think anyone would find you guilty... again only talk to your lawyer no matter how nice the cops are... just saying...and ya as said before the next few years of your life are gonna be very stressful...

cops pull guns on people all the time for doing thefts... can't see if you catch someone in your garage or home any diff... thieves have tool that could kill you... but shooting a warning shot would get you in trouble... only shot if you feel your life is threatened...

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked to a cop buddy said 5 years in the new minimum mandatory for any offence with a firearm! Tha means if guilty courts must impose 5 year minimum!!! So ya no warning shots if someone broke into my house with me and family at home... they odviously would know we are home so id shot to kill... if they get away fine but i call my lawyer and tell him the truth i feared for my safety or the safety of my family which i have a right to defend with death! Take a jury tell them a crazy man broke into your house and wouldn't leave when you yelled at him just kept coming... i don't think anyone would find you guilty... again only talk to your lawyer no matter how nice the cops are... just saying...

Crazy to get 5 years for just scaring and no shots fired!

Man what a place we live in. May be less deaths by firearm than the states but the criminals sure know they can run wild.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got told shoot the guy first then one in ceiling when the police come say you fired a warming shot first.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

Top Bottom