Any Pro RMKs left in Alberta?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Mainjet in Nelson BC. There is going to be HST but from what Ive heard they are really reasonable so it makes up for it.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're from Alberta, you shouldn't be paying HST. I bought a new enclosed trailer in B.C. last August. All I had to do was prove Alberta residency and fill out HST excemption paperwork at the dealer. I only paid GST.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check gaudins Honda in beaver lodge or countryside in grande prairie. Heard they both had one left

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
called my polaris buddy at mountain toys in cochrane, he said good luck finding a pro. they do have a few of the assault pro's still though

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was one at lornes small engine in drayton but that was three weeks ago or so.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u could try steadmans in sedgewick, Ab his number is 780 384-2215 ask for lynn. Company name cross country sales

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
***UPDATE***

The MM4 Planning Committee has decided to take a risk and we have purchased an additional 12 tickets for sale immediately - first come / first serve.

We can accept Pay Pal, Visa or Master Card.

Please contact me at the the e-mail address below.

**** MM4 Tickets ****
Click Email Below to Request

snowandmudfun@gmail.com

Parad0x01

Reaction score
I doubt it, altho someone got lucky and got my snowcheck that I cancelled a while back.

tranquillicer

Reaction score
everyone is sold out, found 1 in bc a while back but wasent interested in paying hst.
You can aplly for and will receive the pst portion of the hst back. I bought from Main Jet and did exactly that. Took a while but I got it

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can aplly for and will receive the pst portion of the hst back. I bought from Main Jet and did exactly that. Took a while but I got it

i heard that if you dont have a company to buy it with you wont get the hst back, it says that on the government website somewhere i read, but if it worked for you cool, im not taking the chance its too cles to snowcheck season again.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in at lornes small engine in drayuton today he has his demo unit still for sale. Omly a 155 though also has a non pro 155 and a 163 dragon if any of those interest you the demo has a few scuffs on it might be able to get a good price on it. Didn't ask what he wanted the dragon was a new 10 model and he was asking 10900. For it

tranquillicer

Reaction score
i heard that if you dont have a company to buy it with you wont get the hst back, it says that on the government website somewhere i read, but if it worked for you cool, im not taking the chance its too cles to snowcheck season again.
I'm just "Joe buyer" here. Got the sled, paid that stupid Hst, got the paper work for the refund of the Pst portion, filled it out and sent it off. Had a call from a lady in Summerside,PEI with a couple questions and couple weeks later the cheque was in my mail box.

Top Bottom