Any other Motocrossers/Dirt bikers on here?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well after a 4 year hiatus, I've gotten back into bikes and I'm looking for some folks to ride with. I like to primarily ride MX tracks but I'll ride trails or whereever. Just throwing a feeler out there if theres any other snowandmud guys/gals that would want to get together for an day of riding sometime.

Cheers!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a group of riders that we're open to riding with new people, I'm a rookie (first year on a bike) and my buddy started riding 2 years ago so if you dont mind going a little slower you can ride with us

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Im always looking for people to ride with. Heading out to westlock or bump next Thursday. PM me anytime

mechanic077

Reaction score
I'm down for riding and also looking for to join groups. I prefer single track but don't mind hitting up tracks either. Just picked up a new yz250f after a few years without riding. Send me a message!!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on guys and gals! I was going to hit up bump with my brother inlaw but they were rained out today. Ended up riding at a relatives average for a few hours. If the weather holds we could meet up next Saturday. Hopefully I won't be working, we're just about to ramp up to get some equipment ready for a bit client of ours.

change_up

Reaction score
Always looking for guys to ride with. I like to ride BUMP and Xtreme Raceways down in Alix mainly but will ride anything. 27 years old, intermediate rider (riding since 2010 with a 2 year break) riding an '05 CRF 250R. I work shift work for the city so I'm normally riding by myself on a week day when all my buddies are working but I normally get every 2nd or 3rd weekend off. Send me a PM when you're up to ride

Last edited:

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always looking for guys to ride with. I like to ride BUMP and Xtreme Raceways down in Alix mainly but will ride anything. 27 years old, intermediate rider (riding since 2010 with a 2 year break) riding an '05 CRF 250R. I work shift work for the city so I'm normally riding by myself on a week day when all my buddies are working but I normally get every 2nd or 3rd weekend off. Send me a PM when you're up to ride
\
Always wanted to try bump, I'm a trail rider though (more cross country/enduro than moto) and not a track rider so wondering if it would be my thing

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm 27 as well, but my schedule is pretty Monday to Friday. I might try and sneak out somewhere either this Wednesday or Thursday. Bump is closed Thursday's though so it would have to be westlock. Is westlock still being run by the AOTMX? Either way I'll shoot some PM's out and go from there

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been crazy busy with work but I haven't forgotten about this thread. Anyone up for a ride out at BUMP this Saturday??

Top Bottom