Any one want to ride Ferine or Crownest this weekend

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEEKEND OF 19 & 20 mAR 2011
From Regina area looking to hook up with someone riding in Ferine or Crowsnest this weekend.
I know Corbin very well, I know Ferine a little.
Average rider like to play in trees, POW and pulls.
Please message me, text or call if I can hookup with u.
My normal riding partner blew out his knee.
Get well soon Darryl

Shawn
cell (306) 630-6059

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking we're going, but we're going with ambitions to snowboard more-so then sled. I'm surprised nobody has responded to this. Kinda has me guessing what snow conditions will be like...

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking we're going, but we're going with ambitions to snowboard more-so then sled. I'm surprised nobody has responded to this. Kinda has me guessing what snow conditions will be like...

I was thinking the same. Maybe Golden might be a better idea.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same. Maybe Golden might be a better idea.

Golden shows less snow at the ski hill then both Fernie and Castle. That being said conditions can change wildly between areas.

The bonus of Fernie right now is SW Alberta has a snow warning for today into Sunday. The downfall? Avalanche risks are higher. We're in a situation of less probability, but larger scale if one were to let go. They are talking 2m's deep. That's big.

Golden, as mentioned has less recorded snow this past week, but pretty solid conditions. Not too often you see "low" risk level these days.

That being said, please still do your own research and ride prepared. Anything can happen anytime.

If Golden has clear sky's it might be nice to just do some exploring.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should go to Fernie conditions are good. Lots a pow in the trees. Yesterday was a blue bird JR Skidoo getting on top :d

Attachments

• DSCN1504.jpg
    DSCN1504.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 170

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, two of us were out there Sat/Sunday and it was great. Trail was groomed Friday night! Lots of untracked snow and yes, Sunday was BLUEBIRD as your picture clearly shows..

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thats enough you don't want to go to Fernie as you can see by the pics sun never shines and the snows not that great in the trees.LOL:d:beer:

Attachments

• IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_2047.jpg
    IMG_2047.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 152

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Regina area looking to hook up with someone riding in Ferine or Crowsnest this weekend.
I know Corbin very well, I know Ferine a little.
Average rider like to play in trees, POW and pulls.
Please message me, text or call if I can hookup with u.
My normal riding partner blew out his knee.
Get well soon Darryl

Shawn
cell (306) 630-6059

We are heading to Crowsnest Pass this weekend. Will be staying in Blairmore. There is a group of us with mixture (men, women, teenagers) and will be riding with local friends there. Message me if you haven't hooked up with anyone else.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading to Crowsnest Pass this weekend. Will be staying in Blairmore. There is a group of us with mixture (men, women, teenagers) and will be riding with local friends there. Message me if you haven't hooked up with anyone else.

Thanks for the offer I wanted to go last weekend but ended up riding Mon & Tus it was great. Cloud covered mon but Bluebird tus. foot of fresh in the trees.
Thanks again
for the offer.

Top Bottom