Want to ride Crownest or Ferine this weekend

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WEEKEND OF 19 & 20 mAR 2011
From Regina area looking to hook up with someone riding in Ferine or Crowsnest this weekend.
I know Corbin very well, I know Ferine a little.
Average rider like to play in trees, POW and pulls.
Please message me, text or call if I can hookup with u.
My normal riding partner blew out his knee.
Get well soon Darryl

Shawn
cell (306) 630-6059__________________

handybus

Reaction score
if your around calgary at the end of the month i would love to hook up. i'm from roblin be going out there as soon as work shuts down.....

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your around calgary at the end of the month i would love to hook up. i'm from roblin be going out there as soon as work shuts down.....

Maybe interested second grandson coming this weekend so heading to WPG for that not sure when i will be back

handybus

Reaction score
truck problems so wont be out their till the 30th now hopefully if your still around or come back out an can look up. i'll be out there till april 10. hopefully the snow will last till then.. would like to ride crowsnest or if we have to go to golden....

numbers 204-247-2096

Charette_Syndrome

Reaction score
Hey All,
I'll be down in the crowsnest/fernie tonight and am looking for some riding partners for tomorrow... all my buddies are at the hill, and dont know what they'll be missing! PM me or 403-828-3255
cheers!

Manatee

Reaction score
Hey Newfie,
We are heading to Fernie this weekend to do some riding. We have a pretty good sized group, but thought that maybe if you are up there, we could hook up for a nice tall Rum and coke or something.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be up at Elkford tonite for the next 3 day's, but you never know. thanks for droping a line Richard. I will keep in touch.

Manatee

Reaction score
Cool,
Let me know how the snow is up there. We haven't decided where we are headed for each day of riding yet, but Elkford is on the "possible" list.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Newfie

Sent you a PM, we wont be making it to Fernie, but are heading to Castle on Sat. Dont let Doug lose ya in the trees LOL

Have a great ride! We will hook up sooner or later!

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Richard you ready to ride yet would like to go this weekend. Whats your plans?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking of riding castle on saturday for the day then i gotta head to calgary we usually got a pretty big group of guys but your welcome to join in with us send me a pm

Top Bottom