any one out around Kelowna??

ajames

Reaction score
Got the cabin fever - thot I'd head out on the weekend. Got sled - will travel . Any takers??

skovi

Reaction score
Hey, want to go up to greystokes next sat. 10th. need someone to ride with. let me know. skovi.

4stroker

Reaction score
Got a brand new Nytro MTX and all my buddies are too lazy to actually get out there and ride. Would be nice to have a couple people locally to ride with. I'm in Kelowna and home for the next week or so. Even a couple's thing would be nice. Just finished the '96 XLT project for the missus, and she loves it, but is not a big fan of digging out in the powder...hahaha. So....who wants to go riding?

4stroker

Reaction score
Got a brand new Nytro MTX and all my buddies are too lazy to actually get out there and ride. Would be nice to have a couple people locally to ride with. I'm in Kelowna and home for the next week or so. Even a couple's thing would be nice. Just finished the '96 XLT project for the missus, and she loves it, but is not a big fan of digging out in the powder...hahaha. So....who wants to go riding? Taylor

4stroker

Reaction score
would like to go up on sunday....lemme know. Taylor....taycarrington at hotmail.com

Top Bottom