Any one in alberta selling Steel aftermarket lower control arms for an axys

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup another idiot who has a usless opinion worth nothing. Have a chat with any aftermarket company and asked them how the polaris A arm market is.
Geeezzz **** budy this ****s facts. **** is it you think cause YOU bought a polaris it can't possibly be junk. Lol get a life.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

WoodChuck

Reaction score
I actually have a '16 arctic cat m8000 and a '17 axys rmk 800. No brand loyalty here on either side. Just state facts. But hey when you post in the right section for the right sled you get the proper help. But first that takes knowledge of knowing what you own, something you seem to lack sir. This isn't a flame fest but it's rather a public viewing and if others come across and read 'oh he had success with steel a arms' and do the same, and end up breaking other parts around it afterward, they blame the manufacturer. Leave it stock, in my opinion, and just ride. If something breaks oh well, something's bound to break somewhere sometime at some point no matter the brand or the part. But good luck with your steel a arms and when you crack a bulk head or your carbon fiber parts snap in two, or you see your spindle break off, remember who's fault it is in the end. You can 'blahahaha' me again and say these are opinions, but I know they aren't from personal experiences.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have to blahahaha because your clueless. I'm pissed at my pile of junk axys that I got for a deal and still feel like I over paid. I was 30 miles from my cabin and hit a hump on my first real ride on the sled. Not smashed a tree or a bolder. Hit a frozen hump and folded those awesome polaris A arms.
I guess I have to explain this like I'm talking to a child. I took.polaris arms yes polaris arms of a dragon and made them work with very very very little changing. The 15 axys YES THE 15 HAS THE STEAL GLUED ARMS not the ****ty alum folding under my sled arms.
SO I put Steel arms just like your sled had in 15 on my sled.
So please please pretty please stop talking when your so clueless. Seriously stop.it hurts my brain to read such dribble.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You boys have your own private war zone going here.

ToMjGpjpXMFPshSYGLm.gif

KingCon

Reaction score
He still doesn't get that a Pro and an Axys have DIFFERENT A-arms. I think Big Gay is the one who is making my brain hurt! And I also ride a Cat, but friends who actually have Axys' have not had issues with the A-arms like Big Gay thinks.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow seriously , give the Zbroz a call. Go ahead give them a call ask them what they think. They will tell you how much they love the axys . Poor guy just can't Handel being wrong. Must hurt some special. It's ok go ahead repeat your some BS some more.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
I love my axys too but what your not getting is the '15 pro rmk is a pro ride chassis and the '16/'17 is the axys chassis. Completely different setups. Zbros can be selling good but know they aren't the same as your steel a arms off your dragon. They are waaaay different.

KingCon

Reaction score
I am sure that Z-Broz does like the Axys. They also sure like selling products for several hundreds of dollars when the guy buying doesn't realize they are two different chassis with different A-arms. Not arguing that the 15' PRO RIDE A-arms sucked, but the Axys arms are designed for a purpose. DUMB DUMB WANTS GUM GUM!

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a 16 and they made an axys in 15 and a pro axys gezzz f@uk go Google it you moron. Wow its like stupid is ozzing from you

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And they fit from 12 to 17 you idiot. Same a arm. Good lord man just stop talkimg cause your clueless

Last edited:

WoodChuck

Reaction score
2015 Polaris 800 PRO-RMK 155 Snowmobile

see the indicator indicating pro ride chassis on the back near the running board? 16/17 says axys at that spot indicating axys chassis. If you wanna argue about proof directly from Polaris indicating the chassis difference go for it. And hmm funny if I shop for a arms they have 2011-2015 pro ride a arms then 2016/17 axys a arms. If they were interchangeable wouldn't I be able to buy the 11-15 and slap them on my 17 big jay? Google sure is a powerful tool sometimes. And if you have a '16 why did you post on dec 26th saying you just bought a '15 and asked if the pro and axys are the same? Unless you bought both a '15 and a '16 at once I mean...

Sent from my computer using a keyboard.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
pg. 120, showing 2015 pro rmk 800 is a pro ride chassis directly from manufacturers manual.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can phone zbroz same arms different mounting brackets. Go ahead phone them. My 16 has dragon arms. PLEASE stop your dumbing up the Internet.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Switchback pro 800 axys HO go look lol either way same arms

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Okay that's a switchback. We're talking about rmk pro's... do you not follow well lol... and those are two different axys models. and it's more than just mounting brackets. Different geometry and length's and dimensions and the shocks have a different length as well, meaning it won't just bolt up.

Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can phone zbroz same arms different mounting brackets. Go ahead phone them. My 16 has dragon arms. PLEASE stop your dumbing up the Internet.

So do you have a 2015 or a 2016?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it when people buy a pile of garbage sled then get all tender when some one call it a pile garbage. Sleds getting sold or giving it to my kid and I'm going back to a doo. Axys has to be one of the worst sleds I have ever owned.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
I love it when people buy a pile of garbage sled then get all tender when some one call it a pile garbage. Sleds getting sold or giving it to my kid and I'm going back to a doo. Axys has to be one of the worst sleds I have ever owned.

You cant say axys is one of the worst sleds you've ever owned when you don't know what the axys chassis is nor never owned one in the first place... you have a pro ride chassis.

Top Bottom