Any one in alberta selling Steel aftermarket lower control arms for an axys

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucked , I hit a bump in a ditch and destroyed my lower control arm. Bent it like a pretzel.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

KingCon

Reaction score
Why would you want to strengthen the A-arm? They make that the breaking point so you don't bend much more expensive items that the hit would get transferred to. Read the Ski Doo G4 section and see what problems they are having with too strong of A-arms. The S and E Modules are breaking like glass.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blah hahahahaha really they designed the ****test A arm ever built and that's what you believe. I took the steel ones off a dragon slightly modified them and they work like a charm.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
You'll think that until you hit something and notice your carbon fiber parts broke or the bulkhead is cracked. There is a reason the a arms are weak. Not a bad design, it's protection for everything around it.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's 100 percent wrong. Mine folded and I didn't even hit any thing that stopped me and polaris is talking about recalling them because there has been 1000s of complaints.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So please stop talking when you have no idea what you are talking about. They made them this way trying to cut as much weight as possible. There flawed and even polaris knows it.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Lol okay. On my '17 pro rmk I have hit rocks and trees and my a arms haven't any bends yet but many scuffs. So I'm not sure what you did to bend yours into a pretzel.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Balhhahahaha phone the guys selling after market ones ask them how's business

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1000s of sets sold lol not 100s 1000s blahahhahhahahah good lord

WoodChuck

Reaction score
Go bend more a arms and break more stuff. Your money your sled not mine. Good luck!

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blahahhahhahahah I bet your just a joy to live with. Just can't admit when your wrong and clueless.
K POLARIS IS TALKING ABOUT RECALLING THEM that sink in at all .

E000688

Reaction score
I agree with WoodChuck, I have not bent an A-arm yet including several others in our group that are there second season with Axys's RMK.
Last trip to Revy, I tagged a tree and a rock with the left ski.

Big Jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to the guy from Zbroz amd there back ordered a month. Can't make them fast enough to keep up with demand. Has sold over a 1000 peaces so far, that's over 300 kits.. I guess it's all in my head blahahahahahahah . Good lord people I'm just stating facts not making up stories.
Go ahead say some more pointless arguments that just make you look like you have zero clue.
There a junk A ARM it's not the end of the world. I put Steel ones on and I'm super happy with that part of it.

WoodChuck

Reaction score
I'd just like to add that he has a '15 pro and not an axys to this topic. Big difference.

KingCon

Reaction score
BIG GAY! You sure do like that term BlahahHahhahahahaha. Well, when you post in the Axys section, one would think that you have the cast arms, not the glued ones from the Pro. I would be shocked to see these arms recalled. You smoking some happy weed up there? If they were going to recall, it would have been done by now. Just chill out on everybody, you can have the steel ones if you want, it's your money.

Top Bottom