any one going to fernie 5 and or 6

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trying to get some people together for another fernie trip on the 5 and or 6. this will be my second time out, any one intrested or heading that way drop me a email or call. all by my lonesome here lol.. thanks colin 829-3914

jmercer

Reaction score
Hey Colin, Jim here. If I can get my truck in better working order by then, I'd definitely be interested in heading out to Fernie again. Something to do with the catalytic converter apparently, its all clogged with sh!t, or thats what my mechanic told me anyways. If I can get it in decent running order, I'd love to go out again.

Last edited by a moderator:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What type of truck. When mine was plugged I just hacked it off put in a piece of pipe and drive with the check engine light on.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one way of fixing it.

Not the most enviro-friendly way, but it works. I'd look for a replacement one. You can get universal ones pretty cheap I think. Just have the old one cut out, and the new one welded in. Back in working order.

Might help to keep the battery unplugged for an hour or so if it resets your CPU on your truck. It's probably all wacked out after running how it was!

Be glad! That's a cheap fix! At least it doesn't need an overhaul!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, just got a call from my buddy.

Looks like we got a opening on the trailer. If one of you guys are interested we are leaving for Golden for the weekend. Leaving today ASAP after I get done work at 4:30. Loading my sled, quickly packing my gear which is already laying out and then taking off.

Supposed to fit 4 sleds, but with my inginuiety (and provided the owner of the trailer and truck doesn't mind) I assume we might be able to fit 5.

I have not seen the trailer though and the owner thinks 4 sleds can fit, we have 3 going right now.

Lemme know.

Top Bottom