Any of you ladies going to Hay Days?!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'd LOVE to meet you!! Brandy and I will be setting up Octane Productions in the SledHead Racing booth with Big John. Come on by and say hello and make sure you give us your forum name so we can put a face to a forum personality!

Hay Days is a HUGE HUGE HUGE event/show and will be a total blast during the day and the evenings. In the evening on Saturday we're doing a big premier with Thunderstruck at a local bar that is making lots of room for us. It's gonna be a BLAST! This will be my first year attending Hay Days and I'm almost bummed to be going as a vendor my first time since I won't get to see any of it! So if any of you are there you will have to come report back to me with all the cool stuff that is happening so that I can live through you!! I know Krista Maki-Zurn is going to be there too and she's a BIG TIME chick water cross racer who's made more than a few waves these last few years!

Should be a great time, if any of you are out in the flat land area north of MN you should try to swing down for it!

http://www.snobarons.com/images/front/pic7.jpg

pic7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well bummer, sounds like we won't have any canadian sisters at Hay Days... we'll miss ya but I sure am excited about it!!! :d:d

We'll see the rest of you ladies at Edmonton I think, working out the final details now but at least some of our crew will get to meet some of you S&M ladies at the show!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'd LOVE to meet you!! Brandy and I will be setting up Octane Productions in the SledHead Racing booth with Big John. Come on by and say hello and make sure you give us your forum name so we can put a face to a forum personality!

Hay Days is a HUGE HUGE HUGE event/show and will be a total blast during the day and the evenings. In the evening on Saturday we're doing a big premier with Thunderstruck at a local bar that is making lots of room for us. It's gonna be a BLAST! This will be my first year attending Hay Days and I'm almost bummed to be going as a vendor my first time since I won't get to see any of it! So if any of you are there you will have to come report back to me with all the cool stuff that is happening so that I can live through you!! I know Krista Maki-Zurn is going to be there too and she's a BIG TIME chick water cross racer who's made more than a few waves these last few years!

Should be a great time, if any of you are out in the flat land area north of MN you should try to swing down for it!

Been hearing so much about it! Bummer it isn't closer, but the drive is just a tad too far for me!

Sounds like a blast though!! Enjoy!

Top Bottom