Any luck with the v-force 3 reeds on the rmk pro

team_ktm

Reaction score
I bought a bikeman head kit today and v-force 3 reeds. I talked to my dealer and they said that they have had nothing but trouble with v-force reeds.
I would like to know if anyone has liked the setup or not?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any bolt on for the pro will be an improvement. it's all good stuff and it all works well. the problem with any carbon reed is that there is no fuel for the reed pedal to cushion itself when closing and in a couple hundred miles they are chipped and sometimes broke. even after 2000 miles the stockers do not look great and could stand replacing on some machines.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not put the reeds in !!!! They will fail... and fast. It is a lot of work to take out after 100 km when they ch!t the bed.

ditch1000

Reaction score
What about Boysen Rage Cages??? I had them on a Doo, they worked awesome and never had a problem with them. I've never heard much good about Vforce 3's though.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about Boysen Rage Cages??? I had them on a Doo, they worked awesome and never had a problem with them. I've never heard much good about Vforce 3's though.
only one's that stand up for any length of time are stockers. carbon all seem to chip and break.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stay away from v force. They will fail. We have replaced many sets and put stockers back in. Not sure at what milege they fail but all the sleds have 600km on the reeds when they start to act up.

team_ktm

Reaction score
Thx guys, I bought them, but buy the sounds of it I'm going to hold off putting them in. Does anybody want a set of v-force brand new?lol

Assault11

Reaction score
They really do help performance but mine only lasted 200 miles and then it wouldn't idle they were so chipped up. But it's amazing how much better it ran with them in.

Top Bottom