Any Glasses Wearer Ever Try These?

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look strange but the lenses are right inside the lens of the goggles and not an insert or behind the lens of the goggles. I used the other prescription goggles in the past and due to my terrible eyes the lenses ended up being very thick and would fog in between the glasses portion and the goggle lens portion all the time.

Downside is every time you take them off you have to put on glasses to see anything.

I think the most ideal design would be to encase the glasses portion within to panes of goggle lenses kind of like a dual lens system but I have never found anyone doing that.

SportRx XPF Prescription Ski Goggles | SportRx

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id be courius as well. My hubby wears glasses and has yet to find googles that work with them.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Might be worth a shot my problem is the helmet with the glasses helmet pushes so hard on the temple of the glasses going to break the arms off

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would do lasik if I

1. Was not a total wussy when it comes to my eyes

and

2. I have asked numerous doctors and they said they doubt someone would attempt the procedure on my eyes. They cant even get my left eye to 20/20 using glasses, but apparently I have other issues with them as well.

rooster 54

Reaction score
They look strange but the lenses are right inside the lens of the goggles and not an insert or behind the lens of the goggles. I used the other prescription goggles in the past and due to my terrible eyes the lenses ended up being very thick and would fog in between the glasses portion and the goggle lens portion all the time.

Downside is every time you take them off you have to put on glasses to see anything.

I think the most ideal design would be to encase the glasses portion within to panes of goggle lenses kind of like a dual lens system but I have never found anyone doing that.

SportRx XPF Prescription Ski Goggles | SportRx

i had something like your ideal goggle.
When you had fog between the two lenses, all you had to do is go home.
You could not wipe between those two lenses.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Contacts and there cheap

Ya, but they're not progressive. I'd have to decide if I wanted to be able to see far or close.

Right on moyie! Change clickers, adjust the camera, tighten a bolt or two, and one needs the reading glasses. Just another pain in the arse....:d

Bite the bullet and get laser surgery.......the only way to be really happy with vision. May not be pleasant to the pocket book tho'......:noidea:

Top Bottom