Any autobody guys on here?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mike aka medler here on the site is a body man for Airdrie Autobody. Send him a PM and maybe he can help you out too?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post some pics, I’m in lethbridge, not that far. I can offer my unbiased opinion. And yes my shop is ford aluminum certified.

Also no pst in Alberta, so there’s a saving right off the top.
I thought I had posted an update on this, but totally forgot. I ended up taking my truck to Noah (busted2x) in lethbridge. They did an amazing job for the exact price he quoted me from the pictures. 3.5 years later and it still looks like a new truck.

The reason I'm reminded of this is I was looking at an suv down in lethbridge that seemed like a really good deal. Talked to the owner and he told me it was rebuilt status. I didn't know much about that so I called Noah. Long story short, he went WAY above and beyond what I was expecting. Saved me a lot of headache.

Just wanted to send huge thank you his way. If anyone needs a bodyshop, he is a stand up guy!

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would check into a new take off. Watch Ritchie bro or call around, 350 box’s are available everywhere But a f 150 might be a little harder.
Fyi guys, I have 2 brand new dually box’s with line x and 5th wheel package,bumpers,lights, sensors complete.
2019 white xlt fx 4 dually box
2017 red dually box for sale..as new $3500 each

Top Bottom