Ant Killer

scottp

Reaction score
I had a huge ant problem last year and tried different pesticides with no luck, they just moved to another part of the yard so I ended up calling Orkin. It cost me $300 and I haven't seen one since. Money well spent and they will re-apply for free if they come back within the month.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's for a town lot? I have an acreage and six billion ants .They would probably charge me a little more.
I had a huge ant problem last year and tried different pesticides with no luck, they just moved to another part of the yard so I ended up calling Orkin. It cost me $300 and I haven't seen one since. Money well spent and they will re-apply for free if they come back within the month.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's for a town lot? I have an acreage and six billion ants .They would probably charge me a little more.
Just moved another Colonie to your place while you were gone 👍

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't find malathion on canadian tires website. Any idea where i can get some in town?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like green antifreeze is hit or miss, it killed 1 of 3 ant piles I have. Might have to mix some sugar in with it to make it sweeter. As for the neighbors, I dig the mound down pour it in then cover it

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Canadian tire has malathion and I got mine at a greenhouse... Malathion won't hurt the grass or plants. I saw some at Home Depot at one time too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom