another thread gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy sledder glen you must love the freek to protect him. no one was threatning anyone. I just want to go for a nice sled ride with a certain freek. my point is if everyone hates someone and he is an a$$ why is he still on this site. can we have a vote to ban him?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
boy sledder glen you must love the freek to protect him. no one was threatning anyone. I just want to go for a nice sled ride with a certain freek. my point is if everyone hates someone and he is an a$$ why is he still on this site. can we have a vote to ban him?

Pizz off...... There is no need to ban me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he may be in cohoots with him, lhf sent a private message wonder what that was................

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not for this site go somewhere else and carry on. Overkill I have sent you both PMs. Lets end this now

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do think a vote is not asking for much! it is a fair way to deal with this? not trying to get S&M mad but trying to make a honest point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom