Another Snowmobile Fatality?

tyler backus

Reaction score
yes that is true he was a very good friend of mine he will be missed alot r.i.p buddy i will always miss you.

m8magic

Reaction score
yes that is true he was a very good friend of mine he will be missed alot r.i.p buddy i will always miss you.

tears for ya bud...remember the good times with him..that way he is alive in your heart..there is an old saying...when the child comes into the world the child is crying and the parents are filled with glee..when the child leaves for a better place he or she is filled with glee and the loved ones behind are crying..

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lost I do imagine this guy had family he left behind they will have biggest lost R.I.P

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news! I was hoping that it would be an easier year on our sledding community, lords knows we took a beating last year. Prayers go out to all friends and family touched by his death.

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences to all the friends and family of the lost sledder.

My condolences to the all the family and friends of this lost sledder as well.
We should setup a tribute ride of sorts for ALL the sledders that have been lost participating in the sport that they loved.

cobbycat

Reaction score
here is a story from the revelstoke paper;

does anyone know what hill this was on?

RIP brother sledder, condolences to family and friends. remember him and realize he died doing something he loved with the people he loved most.

GRD

Reaction score
REVELSTOKE, B.C. — A 42-year-old Alberta man died on Sunday afternoon after being buried in an avalanche while sledding on a British Columbia mountain.

Ed Sage was on a weekend trip with a group of eight people on Eagle Mountain, in the resort town of Revelstoke, RCMP officials said.

Two of their snowmobiles became stuck in a steep area known as Eagle Pass, said RCMP.

As they worked to free the machines the avalanche came racing down the mountain and buried the father-of-three.

By the time his friends found him and dug him out, he was dead, RCMP said.

“It looks like whatever they were doing to free the sleds triggered the avalanche,” said Cpl. Rod Wiebe. “It would have happened in minutes.”

Friends said late Monday that two of Sage’s daughters, aged 15 and 18, were with their father when he died.

Sage, who had been married to his wife Sherri for more than 20 years, also had a 12-year-old daughter.

The third-generation farmer had lived his whole life in the Alberta community of Hussar.

“He was a man of standards and high morals who is going to be missed by so many family and friends,” said friend Leanne Muller, who knew Sage for about 20 years.

“But he will be especially missed by his daughters and his wife. He loved them all so much and it showed.”

RCMP in Revelstoke, about 400 kilometres west of Calgary, are asking people to exercise extreme caution when engaging in “back country” sports.

Canwest News Service and Calgary Herald

GRD

Reaction score
RIP in peace Ed Sage.:( Condolences to Ed's family and friends.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sympathies and condolances to the family and friends.with time , may peace and and good memories come to the family and friends.

Top Bottom