another pastor in Alberta arrested

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
So when is Costco in Sherwood Park being shut down? They have confirmed Covid Cases.

Same as Amazon in Nisku. Look on the Alberta Covid website, says it right there.

Could it be that Costco and Amazon donate big to the UCP?

Why should anyone believe a thing this government and their "experts" when they shut down a small restaurant but allow this?
Don't think too many billionaires were hurt during this plannedemic.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When every vulnerable person has had both shots, the general population into their 30's has had access to a minimum of one dose, who is the government trying to protect?

Kenney could easily open and manage Covid. But Trudeau’s media won’t let him. The media is the one driving the closures, the cures, the treatment good or bad. the vaccine, literally everything about Covid as being driven by the media, if the government were to shut off the media it would stop immediately. literally the media is Covid. And Covid is the media.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, some of us havent caved already to soft society cancel culture vaginaism
I guess that is what separates people like me from people like you. I can still completely agree with you and your points, yet not appear to be a compete a$$hole to everyone else.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The US is already monitoring and asking for an investigation into the Trudeau's ties to the CCP. Wow our most important ally doesn't trust us. Man we have lost our credibility with the child PM.
I'll be surprised if the Biden's don't have him beat......and add in Russia and the Ukraine.

Top Bottom