another pastor in Alberta arrested

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So ask yourself this.... what would I do to bring the highest covid / capita in North America down? I'm thinking pretty much what Kenney is doing, but you have to try and please everyone? I don't like it, but, I don't see any other way, without totally shutting everything down, and stopping travel, like BC.

And by the way, we have two mosques near us, and they are at 15% capacity at any one time! They have just made more services/times available

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that is an incorrect statement. Maybe numbers are not high enough for you or not high enough in general to warrant the restrictions, but 100% some people are dying from COVID that most likely would not have died from the normal flu. To state otherwise makes you look at the least. insensitive and the most. ignorant.

you have hit almost all the Covid Cult talking points of the brainwashed in one post! BRAVO!!!!!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that is an incorrect statement. Maybe numbers are not high enough for you or not high enough in general to warrant the restrictions, but 100% some people are dying from COVID that most likely would not have died from the normal flu. To state otherwise makes you look at the least. insensitive and the most. ignorant.
Almost 5 million in Alberta over 16 months divided by 2100 dead = pooch. No pandemic. Those numbers alone explain we are being hoodwinked

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost 5 million in Alberta over 16 months divided by 2100 dead = pooch. No pandemic. Those numbers alone explain we are being hoodwinked

Okay agreed, this thing should no longer be called a pandemic. But still some doctors/scientists are still openly bashing the government and basically blaming deaths on in-action. Now if you were Premier and heard such statements you might worry that you could be liable if you don't follow the "so called" experts. It is more about momentum than science at this stage. The silver lining is that this will all behind us soon. The USA was about 1 month ahead of us when things got bad and now a month ahead when things got better.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC deaths have increased by a whopping 500 in 2020 from 2019. Overdose deaths in 2018 were about 850, this year over 1700!
Hospitals have been running at full capacity for years.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay agreed, this thing should no longer be called a pandemic. But still some doctors/scientists are still openly bashing the government and basically blaming deaths on in-action. Now if you were Premier and heard such statements you might worry that you could be liable if you don't follow the "so called" experts. It is more about momentum than science at this stage. The silver lining is that this will all behind us soon. The USA was about 1 month ahead of us when things got bad and now a month ahead when things got better.
Fire the so called experts and bring in someone else like any other business would do.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is perfect! Would please post up the breakdown, cause of death. Most people do not know how many people die in a year or month, many are surprised by the size of that number.
Yup 74.5 die every day in Alberta. But the media and Snowandmud only talk about the 4 that die every day from Covid.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
BC deaths have increased by a whopping 500 in 2020 from 2019. Overdose deaths in 2018 were about 850, this year over 1700!
Hospitals have been running at full capacity for years.

Hospitals/Healthcare in Canada is designed to run at 90-95% capacity. In the private setting 85% is the target for maximum profitability but in our publicly funded system the target is set higher. Seeing that our healthcare system has been overtaxed and underfunded for decades 100% capacity is quite normal even prior to COVID.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The vast majority of people dying "with" covid were dying anyway. Covid probably helped speed things up. There is no way to talk about the truth without sounding insensitive. That's why the world is so falked up; everyone is too worried about being politically correct. The overall death numbers have not dramatically increased. I would not consider that a reason to shut the whole world down.
And I agree with you and all your points, no argument. My only point was some people have died or had a terrible time in the hospital due to COVID who and to simply dismiss that with a casual wave of the conspiracy theorist hand, is well insensitive. You wouldn't say it to a S&M member's face if one of their family died, but get on a keyboard and all the warriors type away without a thought of repercussions.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ask yourself this.... what would I do to bring the highest covid / capita in North America down? I'm thinking pretty much what Kenney is doing, but you have to try and please everyone? I don't like it, but, I don't see any other way, without totally shutting everything down, and stopping travel, like BC.

When every vulnerable person has had both shots, the general population into their 30's has had access to a minimum of one dose, who is the government trying to protect?

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And I agree with you and all your points, no argument. My only point was some people have died or had a terrible time in the hospital due to COVID who and to simply dismiss that with a casual wave of the conspiracy theorist hand, is well insensitive. You wouldn't say it to a S&M member's face if one of their family died, but get on a keyboard and all the warriors type away without a thought of repercussions.

The same can be said for everyone else who has suffered severely due to the effects of lockdowns and restrictions. The effects of this are going to carry on for years. Those people aren't faceless, either.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speak for yourself, some of us havent caved already to soft society cancel culture vaginaism

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when is Costco in Sherwood Park being shut down? They have confirmed Covid Cases.

Same as Amazon in Nisku. Look on the Alberta Covid website, says it right there.

Could it be that Costco and Amazon donate big to the UCP?

Why should anyone believe a thing this government and their "experts" when they shut down a small restaurant but allow this?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when is Costco in Sherwood Park being shut down? They have confirmed Covid Cases.

Same as Amazon in Nisku. Look on the Alberta Covid website, says it right there.

Could it be that Costco and Amazon donate big to the UCP?

Why should anyone believe a thing this government and their "experts" when they shut down a small restaurant but allow this?
Haha I don't know much about costco but Amazon is as left as left can get. Doubt they would like a right leaning government.

Top Bottom