another pastor in Alberta arrested

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i should sign up as conservatives , just to vote the great lying king kenny out!

separation is the only way now!!

i heard a rumor, that Tru-d may have a July 1 birthday present for us, and you will love it!

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
L
He was arrested. He’s in red deer reman centre. The Whistlestop Facebook page will be ran by someone else soon and apparently switching from Facebook to another forum they connected. This man needs an award and a ton of apostle followers. Lose the masks �� and this goes away. Ive been waiting for the next person to ask where my mask is so I can pop them in the ****ing nose. but it hasn’t happened yet. Still don’t wear one. I go to the chiropractor once a week, been to the dentist multiple times, grocery stores, liquor stores, whatever, I’ve yet to wear a mask
Awesome dude

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i should sign up as conservatives , just to vote the great lying king kenny out!

you all are going to love your july 1 birthday present Tru-d has for you! yay!
And what's that going to be

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you all are going to love your july 1 birthday present Tru-d has for you! yay!

A time for voting is over, they are all the same just a different party. The people have to take back their country.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another carbon tax increase may be coming down the pipe?

could be time to sell the toys?

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys that are coming down on Kenny are pathetic. There is no winning for anyone in politics right now. Everyone is judging and unhappy with the handling of the issues but nobody really has any clear ways to offer to improve things. Certainly voting for the NDP is not the answer, you tried that the last time they got in power and look at how much that cost us. Kenny is trying to play the middle ground and keep people employed while at the same time submitting to the AHS who are suppose to be the experts. He has asked everyone to follow the restrictions and people clearly are going to do as they want. If he opens things up he gets blasted, if he closes thing, he gets blasted. I would not want to be him right now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i understand "he just needs a new base" ! that's all.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You guys that are coming down on Kenny are pathetic. There is no winning for anyone in politics right now. Everyone is judging and unhappy with the handling of the issues but nobody really has any clear ways to offer to improve things. Certainly voting for the NDP is not the answer, you tried that the last time they got in power and look at how much that cost us. Kenny is trying to play the middle ground and keep people employed while at the same time submitting to the AHS who are suppose to be the experts. He has asked everyone to follow the restrictions and people clearly are going to do as they want. If he opens things up he gets blasted, if he closes thing, he gets blasted. I would not want to be him right now.
It's pretty tough to convince people there's a pandemic if no one is dying.

hookedonboost

Reaction score

Florida, Texas, South Dakota..... some might say you are pathetic for defending that POS. He worked for the liberals for 8 yrs - still on their payroll if you ask me

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

100%..... What would you all do different???? He is in a no win situation. I've never been a fan of Randy even prior to COVID but I'm not sure what everyone expects. If the Notley was in charge we would have been in 100% lockdown including curfew for the past year. No matter what Randy has imposed she has publicly stated "It's not enough". Both pastors and the Whistle Stop owner are playing the system for their own publicity and benefit. Tens of thousands of businesses in Alberta have been making things work for the past year trying our best to work within whatever the current restrictions are to manage our businesses. We have active construction sites with over 50 people on each and have had isolated confirmed cases but no "outbreaks" obviously the measures in place have worked for us and we continue to push forward.

How could Randy have done anything differently? lock down and piss off 30% of the population, don't lock down and piss off 30% of the population while the other 40% of everyday working folks do our best to move forward in a climate of ever changing rules.

Kenny didn't start this, neither did Trudum. Someone somewhere decided that lockdowns & restrictions were the best way to deal with this thing and precedence was set, the rest of the world just followed suit because nobody (except Sweden) was willing to deviate from the norm and end up being wrong.....

I don't like Kenny but the only chance the UCP has moving forward is to put a female, lesbian, disabled, minority in as leader...... Wild Rose is irrelevant as are the separatist parties so we will get stuck with another NDP majority with the Notley Crew in charge.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100%..... What would you all do different???? He is in a no win situation. I've never been a fan of Randy even prior to COVID but I'm not sure what everyone expects. If the Notley was in charge we would have been in 100% lockdown including curfew for the past year. No matter what Randy has imposed she has publicly stated "It's not enough". Both pastors and the Whistle Stop owner are playing the system for their own publicity and benefit. Tens of thousands of businesses in Alberta have been making things work for the past year trying our best to work within whatever the current restrictions are to manage our businesses. We have active construction sites with over 50 people on each and have had isolated confirmed cases but no "outbreaks" obviously the measures in place have worked for us and we continue to push forward.

How could Randy have done anything differently? lock down and piss off 30% of the population, don't lock down and piss off 30% of the population while the other 40% of everyday working folks do our best to move forward in a climate of ever changing rules.

Kenny didn't start this, neither did Trudum. Someone somewhere decided that lockdowns & restrictions were the best way to deal with this thing and precedence was set, the rest of the world just followed suit because nobody (except Sweden) was willing to deviate from the norm and end up being wrong.....

I don't like Kenny but the only chance the UCP has moving forward is to put a female, lesbian, disabled, minority in as leader...... Wild Rose is irrelevant as are the separatist parties so we will get stuck with another NDP majority with the Notley Crew in charge.

i"d be surprised if there is not a huge increase in support of separation party support in coming election and if King Kenny is still in charge UCP will be gasping for air. i have been wrong before, will have to wait and see!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i"d be surprised if there is not a huge increase in support of separation party support in coming election and if King Kenny is still in charge UCP will be gasping for air. i have been wrong before, will have to wait and see!

Even if you are right..... a huge increase in support from 9% would be 14% or 18% as compared to the NDP's 40%.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's pretty tough to convince people there's a pandemic if no one is dying.
Well that is an incorrect statement. Maybe numbers are not high enough for you or not high enough in general to warrant the restrictions, but 100% some people are dying from COVID that most likely would not have died from the normal flu. To state otherwise makes you look at the least. insensitive and the most. ignorant.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea? he sure has po'd a lot of people off! any gain for separation party will come from ucp loss. NDP may gain some UCP supporters, don't think there will be that many? therefore UCP are going to be the biggest losers! may retain 20% of their fan base. biggest winner will be Nuttie and her No Democratic Party?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Well that is an incorrect statement. Maybe numbers are not high enough for you or not high enough in general to warrant the restrictions, but 100% some people are dying from COVID that most likely would not have died from the normal flu. To state otherwise makes you look at the least. insensitive and the most. ignorant.

The vast majority of people dying "with" covid were dying anyway. Covid probably helped speed things up. There is no way to talk about the truth without sounding insensitive. That's why the world is so falked up; everyone is too worried about being politically correct. The overall death numbers have not dramatically increased. I would not consider that a reason to shut the whole world down.

Top Bottom