Another kick a$$ tint job by ST ALBERT TINT

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my wifes new 2013 vw jetta tdi windows tinted and paint protection done and tom and his wife did an awesome job on it So if you need any tinting done or paint protection done go see him :):):):):):):):):):)

Attachments

• vw 1.jpg
    vw 1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 305

spikeydave

Reaction score
Looks sweet, but I would recommend staying away from Sherwood park area as the RC's are handing out fines and making people remove tint on front side windows.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love tint on the front windows, damn arbitrary laws in this region.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet, but I would recommend staying away from Sherwood park area as the RC's are handing out fines and making people remove tint on front side windows.

I wish people would stop going so dark on the tint, makes it an issue for the 50% crowd.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I had tint on my front windows it was the lightest tint they had. I wouldn't want dark tint on the front windows. Rest of the windows isn't a big deal if they are dark, though it is pretty damn hard to see through limo tint at night when you are trying to back up.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20% front sides and limoed back on my trucks. I will never peel it and just pay the odd fine. Don't let the rcmp try and make you do anything..... unless the guy is on a major powertrip and decides he will have it towed they actually can't do a damn thing. If they damage your tint, it's actually vandalism..... and that's a fact. I see fine day or night out of mine but it's dark enough to cut glare from all the bumper riding turds with HID's and a million off road lights.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20% front sides and limoed back on my trucks. I will never peel it and just pay the odd fine. Don't let the rcmp try and make you do anything..... unless the guy is on a major powertrip and decides he will have it towed they actually can't do a damn thing. If they damage your tint, it's actually vandalism..... and that's a fact. I see fine day or night out of mine but it's dark enough to cut glare from all the bumper riding turds with HID's and a million off road lights.
They do things a bit different out here in BC. Cop writes the ticket and an order for removal. You get 7 days to have it removed and have to take it to the cop shop or ICBC for confirmation. If you do not conform, your vehicle is impounded, taken to a shop, work is done as well as a vehicle inspection, your charged for it at a much higher rate than you could have gotten it done yourself. If you dont pay the bill, you cant get insurance. That simple.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yup, they got me a few weeks ago. He highly recommended that I head straight home and remove it, but I'm willing to take the ticketrs for now. However, I saw some poor bugger get stopped by an unmarked car in Nisku and watched the cop make him remove the tint.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do things a bit different out here in BC. Cop writes the ticket and an order for removal. You get 7 days to have it removed and have to take it to the cop shop or ICBC for confirmation. If you do not conform, your vehicle is impounded, taken to a shop, work is done as well as a vehicle inspection, your charged for it at a much higher rate than you could have gotten it done yourself. If you dont pay the bill, you cant get insurance. That simple.

Well I never will live in BC or have your insurance so honestly. .. I really don't care. Pretty sure any cop can do that as well as tow you on the spot if you don't comply.... so no, Bc isn't special. If I have unpaid fines I can't get registered. .. The citation is the same classification as a burnt out taillight.... just an equipment violation. When guys stop running around on peoples asses with hids in stock housings and piles of offroad lights... I might stop tinting.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from the dealer like this so it must be legal how was I supposed to know. :) Have pics of it the day I picked it up from the dealership ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368202959.349848.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368202932.264171.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368202932.264171.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 102

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I bought mine from the dealer like this so it must be legal how was I supposed to know. :) Have pics of it the day I picked it up from the dealershipView attachment 155681

Mee Tooo but cops don't care.
They told me that they generally done harass old guys like me and the Wifey with good driving records unless they want to push your buttons, however the White Okleys will get a ticket every time --- lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I dont even have white oakleys and I am CONSTANTLY pulling tint off.... You guys have no idea what you are talking about lol

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I dont even have white oakleys and I am CONSTANTLY pulling tint off.... You guys have no idea what you are talking about lol

They check your plate and see its registers to the notorious T-team and your not a target ---- your a "Must Stop
and Meet" candidate.
And quit cruising the Junior High Schools.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to be an ass, but has anyone figured out why you aren't supposed to have your side windows tinted? I can't count the number of times that you think the driver is looking at you when you are crossing in front of the vehicle only to have the idiot almost run you over cuz they are too busy talking on the cell phone that you could not see. Sorry if I offend but I for one don't care for the dark tint on front side windows for safety reason only.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not to be an ass, but has anyone figured out why you aren't supposed to have your side windows tinted? I can't count the number of times that you think the driver is looking at you when you are crossing in front of the vehicle only to have the idiot almost run you over cuz they are too busy talking on the cell phone that you could not see. Sorry if I offend but I for one don't care for the dark tint on front side windows for safety reason only.

Can't argue with that comment, we always had a light tint do you can still see in and out.
It also helps allow cops to decide if they need guns pulled or not...right T-team --- lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They check your plate and see its registers to the notorious T-team and your not a target ---- your a "Must Stop
and Meet" candidate.
And quit cruising the Junior High Schools.

when did he step up the ages? it used to be the elementary schools!

Top Bottom