another idiot makes us look bad

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting story.Had the RCMP come to my house a couple weeks ago,wanted to look at my quads.Apparently a day or two before the police had tried to pull over a quad that had been rippin around redwater and on the golf course.The rider got away the first time they tried stop him but sometime latter they came across him caught up on a power pole,just as the cop reached him he got it free and somehow the cop got caught up and was dragged about a km.Quad got away but cop was ok,probably really pissed off though.Really pisses me off when this crap happens there are lots of riding areas nearbye and the police have been pretty tolerant allowing us to access them from town sometimes even giving a wave if tey saw us.Have to wonder if that will continue.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redwater isn't that big, so if you have lived there any length of time, I'm sure that poking around asking questions with friends and neighbors it wouldn't take long to find out who the idiot is. Eventually loose lips will brag about eluding the cops, then turn him in. This jerk deserves to be turned in, like you said, there's the pines a few minutes from town, and bruderheim just a short jaunt away, no excuse to be tearing up the golf course.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Redwater isn't that big, so if you have lived there any length of time, I'm sure that poking around asking questions with friends and neighbors it wouldn't take long to find out who the idiot is. Eventually loose lips will brag about eluding the cops, then turn him in. This jerk deserves to be turned in, like you said, there's the pines a few minutes from town, and bruderheim just a short jaunt away, no excuse to be tearing up the golf course.
Yeah I told my two teenage girls to keep there ears open and to let me know if they hear something about it.There's actually a ridin area just to the north and to the east of town on some town owned land that we use if we want to go for a quick ride instead of heading to the pines.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean the cop got caught up and dragged a kilometer? He was being dragged behind the quad? Like dragged on his arse kind of dragged. That is disgusting that that could happen. He could have been killed or very seriously injured.

Top Bottom