Another bomb went off !!!!!!!!!!

Stumpy

Reaction score
ANOTHER BOMB WENT OFF !!!!!!!!!!

OH SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION OR NASTY ALERT!!!!!!! BUT IT'S ONLY MY POLARIS 800 RMK DRAGON BLEW UP!:mad::mad::mad:
HAD ALL UPDATES DONE LAST YEAR AND WARRANTY JUST ENDED JAN 31/2011 DEALER HAS 6 SIMILIAR SITUATIONS AND POLARIS CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO REMEDY THIS I WILL BUY SOMETHING ELSE FOR SURE !

:nono::nono:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bradly, where did let go? Was going to call you to see what your doing this weekend? Guess I know now.......................chyty

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks azzz!!! dealer should buy it back and deal with the manufacturer themselves.........either that start putting expiration dates on the sled in the show room for everyone to see...just like they do with MSRP!!!....i'm sure customers will be lineing up to buy something with a 0-36month date stamped on it.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris really has to do something about these 800's!Nobody is going to want to buy these things or even want them on trade!I think if polaris figures out what the problem is they should give the owners top dollar on trade or some kind of compensation!!I ride cat and I'm starting to feel sorry for these guys having their season ruined by these pieces of crap!!

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, hope mines not next.
Being a member on here you can't too suprised, pretty common knowledge that they gernade.
I went with the three yrs extra warranty. Should be good for a motor or two.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris really has to do something about these 800's!Nobody is going to want to buy these things or even want them on trade!I think if polaris figures out what the problem is they should give the owners top dollar on trade or some kind of compensation!!I ride cat and I'm starting to feel sorry for these guys having their season ruined by these pieces of crap!!

NOW I'm really understanding the LOGO..........."THE WAY OUT" of warranty.........JS

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, hope mines not next.
Being a member on here you can't too suprised, pretty common knowledge that they gernade.
I went with the three yrs extra warranty. Should be good for a motor or two.

Warranty unfortunatly still doesn't help you when your 50km from your truck, and 1 day in out of your 3 day trip.

Hopefully Polaris doesn't let their die hard fans down with their pro, because I think that's all they have at this moment.

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
At the beginning of the season I was looking for a new/used sled. I did alot of research and due to the many issues I read and hear about, I decided to buy a new etec doo. Does Polaris not realize the business they have lost due to their unreliable product and unprofessional dealings with customers?

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season I was looking for a new/used sled. I did alot of research and due to the many issues I read and hear about, I decided to buy a new etec doo. Does Polaris not realize the business they have lost due to their unreliable product and unprofessional dealings with customers?
I agree! The consumer is still King, even though the folks in Poo Land don't seem to get that. They will eventually when they start to see the #'s role in from this year and next years sales. Wonder when and where they hold there dealer meetings/conventions, that would be interesting.....

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks! If I had a poopoo I think I'd point it at the showroom and duct tape the throttle to the bar and pull the rope! Problem is keeping it together long enough to hit the building.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
ANOTHER BOMB WENT OFF !!!!!!!!!!

OH SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION OR NASTY ALERT!!!!!!! BUT IT'S ONLY MY POLARIS 800 RMK DRAGON BLEW UP!:mad::mad::mad:
HAD ALL UPDATES DONE LAST YEAR AND WARRANTY JUST ENDED JAN 31/2011 DEALER HAS 6 SIMILIAR SITUATIONS AND POLARIS CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO REMEDY THIS I WILL BUY SOMETHING ELSE FOR SURE !

:nono::nono:

The F'ed up thing is that Polaris COULD do something about this if they wanted to. They choose not to. I wish that the die hard polaris people would stop buying these machines. That is the only thing that would make polaris open their eyes and start taking care of their customers. Polaris needs to prove themselves to the riding community and it won't happen while people continue to buy their product.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Not a glitch with mine. don't know why all the trash talking.

i think the trash talking is more along the lines of them not willing to try to help though this is an apparent on going problem as stated in the first post, there are others in the shop with the same issue....a few running well does not make up for the many that arent......

you can find many people on here who will swear by their poo's i am one, but mine is a 1990 500 indy.....doesn't mean that they out weigh the fact that many many have had problems and poor response/service from polaris. it seems to me that there are far more people complaining about they're newer polaris's then aren't

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
i think the trash talking is more along the lines of them not willing to try to help though this is an apparent on going problem as stated in the first post, there are others in the shop with the same issue....a few running well does not make up for the many that arent......

you can find many people on here who will swear by their poo's i am one, but mine is a 1990 500 indy.....doesn't mean that they out weigh the fact that many many have had problems and poor response/service from polaris. it seems to me that there are far more people complaining about they're newer polaris's then aren't

That's exactly it for me. I don't give a chit what people choose to ride. When you see so many people in the riding community getting totally screwed by the same manufacturer than something is f'ed and people need to stop supporting them.

Stumpy

Reaction score
Not a glitch with mine. don't know why all the trash talking.

just wait that's what i thought as well , all the bad hype 2236 miles (boom) all updates and topend done at 1565 miles and this is a sled it doesn't matter where you ride or how you ride just that you can ride not walk or i should have bought some snowshoes . oh yeah in my case only 1 as i only have 1 leg and a empty wallet again . sorry to rant but i bought polaris since 86 and loyalty is overated when mfg don't care . see what you think when and if your's detonates . just reply to me and tell me why your poo wont and maybe i can remedy mine and others

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

At least no S&M'Rs will buy the Embarrasses, er I mean Polaris's. This is pretty crappy service from a Manufacturer! Cat rider here as well and really impressed with the Suzuki engine technology! There's 3 more brands to choose from, but from my experiences owning all brands at one point in time, I prefer Cat M series.

Top Bottom