Annoying

toysplus

Reaction score
anybody figure out how to stop the Rhino folding 1/2 windshield from vibrating/rattling. Can hardly hear the tunes.:confused:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never noticed mine rattle [ and I don't have tunes:rolleyes:] but then I just let the top half float. :d

cmfic1

Reaction score
Make sure you install the rubber stripping correct.......sounds stupid, but the directions say to cut it and place on top of the bottom sections.....whats the sense of this? cut a length to fit around the hump in the center, then use the rest on the bottom of the bottom piece. When you tighten it down ensure it is snug on the bottom against the cowling.

To stop the wind from flopping the window while trailering, I took a 1/2" by 1/4" piece of steel strapping, drilled holes painted & installed on the top of the top piece. Works to drastically reduce the flopping the wind does that eventually broke my buddies top section.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you install the rubber stripping correct.......sounds stupid, but the directions say to cut it and place on top of the bottom sections.....whats the sense of this? cut a length to fit around the hump in the center, then use the rest on the bottom of the bottom piece. When you tighten it down ensure it is snug on the bottom against the cowling.

To stop the wind from flopping the window while trailering, I took a 1/2" by 1/4" piece of steel strapping, drilled holes painted & installed on the top of the top piece. Works to drastically reduce the flopping the wind does that eventually broke my buddies top section.

:nopics::nopics::nopics::nopics:Please!!! I am curious to what it looks like!!

cmfic1

Reaction score
Sorry dont have pics, could get some when we go riding again.

PM me if I didnt explain so you folks can understand.

Top Bottom