Angry Neighbors

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha my buddy up north that has a farm had the same problem, his neighbor kept calling the cops on him when ever he went across his drivway with his sled, he said he was "trespassing private property" so my buddy had it one day, he got his tractor put he snowblower on an filled his driveway right up with snow. never hada complaint since lol

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes they still do. I got the stink eye today when I tried to load my sled and it wouldn't start :(

I'm tellin' ya "STEEL VAGIA"........I would have to think every lesbian would want one, 'specially the "Bull"

ya that's your ticket....hahahahahahaha

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT
Anyone else get their neighbors yelling mad at you becuase THEIR dogs started barking early in the morning in their house becuase of you?!?
Didnt want to call to wake people up in the house, but wanted to let them know we were gone sledding for a long day. So our St. Bernard puppy could be let out to hang out with them as they enjoy him being around. Went over and gentlemen was sitting near the window, tapped on window lightly to get his attention and his dogs went absolutely NUTS! So what does he do? Gets mad at US cause its OUR fault his dogs are loud, yappy and annoying!!!!
FRUSTRATING!!!!!:realmad::rant::mad::nono: :realmad:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT
Anyone else get their neighbors yelling mad at you becuase THEIR dogs started barking early in the morning in their house becuase of you?!?
Didnt want to call to wake people up in the house, but wanted to let them know we were gone sledding for a long day. So our St. Bernard puppy could be let out to hang out with them as they enjoy him being around. Went over and gentlemen was sitting near the window, tapped on window lightly to get his attention and his dogs went absolutely NUTS! So what does he do? Gets mad at US cause its OUR fault his dogs are loud, yappy and annoying!!!!

Wow thats brutal! The heli ski guy again? Wait...who else would it be. Do what I did and ask him what time it is...lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT

this calls for the ole nicky, nicky nine doors at various times of the night.

Top Bottom