And the entire Province rejoices.....

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your comment is a insult to any Redneck Albertan, they are right wing shes a ding bat. Any of the other parties leaders will screw this up big time. We have had it here pretty good compared to other provinces :nono: Move to another province if you dont like it

This makes no sense, please elaborate. You say Danielle is a ding bat and then any other leader will screw things up, are you saying we should keep special Ed? If so then maybe you should start packing yourself.

riffrraffing

Reaction score
we need a redneck leader.... we are a redneck province....

the leader should lead on advise given by people who actually know what they are talking about...said it before and I'll say it again the fact that a politician has the power to "appoint" ministers is bogus....

minister of finance needs to be a financial mind and a prooven business leader.

Minister of enviroment needs a biology/chemistry background and has prooven him/her self to be successful in private industry dealing with enviromental issues.

Minister of transportation should be a GIS, logistics and/or DOT background.

Minister of Employment & Immigration should be an HR and or OH&S (CRSP) expert

AND SO ON.......

Our province should be run much like a coropration with the goal of profitability.... Inmates should be used to cut public service costs, as should welfare recipiants....welfare and social assistance needs to have a defined time frame... 100 years ago you worked or you died.... may sound a little harsh but crap I pay out alomst 50% of my income to Income tax THEN I pay tax on my fuel, goods & services etc..... just so that those who are too fawking lazy to work or abide by the laws set forth can have a free ride.

A government of the people for the people should make all decisions based on the 80/80 concept... satisfy 80% of the people 80% of the time....as I see it now the 10% on each of the extreme left and extreme right who will never be happy get 80% of the governments attention....

Friggin Politics....

Well Said. I couldn't agree more.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• bunny-with-pancake-on-its-head.jpg
    bunny-with-pancake-on-its-head.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 60

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg they anounced on global special ed is getting a million dollar severance pay plus he was the hihgest paid premier ever god it makes me want to puke

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep and the sad situation is that there is no one that stands out as a stong leader in any other party....Rinocerous party I guess!

Top Bottom