Amsoil

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up 10 bottles of Amsoil octane boost at a dealer here in Bonnyville & ouch I think he put sand in the vaseline. $13.35 a bottle plus GST. He did throw in a hat, nothing like getting kissed after you got F!@#$%. $50.00 a gallon for Dominator 2 stroke oil. :( rknight111 your a dealer, am i getting hosed hear or should I buy my dealer flowers?

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well iam a dealer for amsoil and thats the right price there was 2 20% increases couple months ago and amsoil is getting very expensive i use to sell a case of 4 4litre jugs of incepter for $120 now my cost is like $165 dollars so its complete bs but thats the way it goes dealing with the usa and the low us dollar dosnt help right now so i hope this helps u:d

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I didn't renew my Amsoil Preferred Customer status this year as I have enough oil for the season and I felt I was getting hosed.

With the $30.00 charge for membership and the increase in prices it is cheaper to buy Amsoil from elsewhere (shop around) rather than being a Preferred Customer.

Just my $0.02....

Top Bottom