Amber Alert Edmonton

steveo

Reaction score
Heard on the news that an arrest has been made and it is the little girls dad friend. He is up on a shat load of charges but unfortunitly none of the charges was the death penalty !!!!!!!

Quadster

Reaction score
Heard on the news that an arrest has been made and it is the little girls dad friend. He is up on a shat load of charges but unfortunitly none of the charges was the death penalty !!!!!!!

that is CRAZY.. the dads freind? why?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the time these abductions are from a person known to the family. I agree with steveo.....

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The freak has been charged with sexual assault, sexual interference, kidnapping, abduction of a persons under 14, and administering a noxious substance............... He was charged in 2002 with sexually assaulting 6 young children ..........

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup instead of the tax payers footing the bill for this useless piece of shyte to sit in jail getting 3 square meals a day he should be administered a lethal dose of a noxious substance.....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The freak has been charged with sexual assault, sexual interference, kidnapping, abduction of a persons under 14, and administering a noxious substance............... He was charged in 2002 with sexually assaulting 6 young children ..........

As far as i'm concerned if they still hasd the death penalty here there is probably alot of these freaks wouldn't be the way that they are as they would actually have some serious consequences.. They should just sit that bastard down in the E.chair.. And turn er on..

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as i'm concerned if they still hasd the death penalty here there is probably alot of these freaks wouldn't be the way that they are as they would actually have some serious consequences.. They should just sit that bastard down in the E.chair.. And turn er on..

True That!!.......Give'm the chair.......or drop him off at the next S&M suds night!!!:beer:

steveo

Reaction score
I was told today by a reporter that he was sentenced to 6 years in jail for the last offence and only served 14 months and was realesed only 2 months ago...................the first goverment that brings back the death penalty will get my vote !!!!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I was told today by a reporter that he was sentenced to 6 years in jail for the last offence and only served 14 months and was realesed only 2 months ago...................the first goverment that brings back the death penalty will get my vote !!!!

AND PART OF HIS RELEASE WAS TO BE UNDER FULL SUPERVISION FOR 10 YEARS.... YA, OKAY....SOMEONE SHOULD BE LOOSING THEIR JOB FOR THIS. AND THE GUY WAS RELEASED INTO THE PUBLIC AND LIVED ONLY 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HIS INITIAL 3YEAR OLD VICTIM.....HOW WRONG IS THAT!!!! CORRECTIONS CANADA IS IN THE WRONG, HERE!!!!!!! THIS WING NUT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED....................:mad::mad:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is something!! there needs to be tougher laws for the crimes like that what a joke....cut off his NUTZ...and.....ARMS!!:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND PART OF HIS RELEASE WAS TO BE UNDER FULL SUPERVISION FOR 10 YEARS.... YA, OKAY....SOMEONE SHOULD BE LOOSING THEIR JOB FOR THIS. AND THE GUY WAS RELEASED INTO THE PUBLIC AND LIVED ONLY 3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HIS INITIAL 3YEAR OLD VICTIM.....HOW WRONG IS THAT!!!! CORRECTIONS CANADA IS IN THE WRONG, HERE!!!!!!! THIS WING NUT NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED....................:mad::mad:

And.....he lived within 2 or 3 schools and the playground. As well, there were multiple children living in the same condo development. He has even admitted several times that he needs help and can't control his actions. Who let him out and who let him live where he was!? They didn't even tell the community he was there. Yes, someone at corrections Canada royally f'd up! I'm sorry....but rehabilitation may work for some, but a guy that says he needs help and can't control his actions when it comes to kids.....bye, bye!!!!!!!

steveo

Reaction score
What i would like to know is who decides when these pervs are released and what do they base their decisoins on. This perv did this to 2 little girls over a period of 48 hours.The person who was supposed to suppervise this thing should be charged as well for not doing what they promised to do in court.The last thing i think should happen to this perv is not to be put in protective custody and be let free in general population in jail............then justice would be served.:realmad:

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that putting him into the general population is the only answer.He's a criminal and deserves to be treated as such.According to the news ,the police in Edmonton didn't know he was here because they only get informed by Corrections Canada if he completes his whole sentence.As far as I'm concerned,Corrections Canada,and the parole board are the one who should take full responsability for his release, what happened to those two little girls, and the lack of communication with the police and the citizens of Edmonton..Our justice system needs an over haul....But that's just my two cents :twocents:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I agree that putting him into the general population is the only answer.He's a criminal and deserves to be treated as such.According to the news ,the police in Edmonton didn't know he was here because they only get informed by Corrections Canada if he completes his whole sentence.As far as I'm concerned,Corrections Canada,and the parole board are the one who should take full responsability for his release, what happened to those two little girls, and the lack of communication with the police and the citizens of Edmonton..Our justice system needs an over haul....But that's just my two cents :twocents:

I REALLY WISH THIS GUY WAS LET INTO GENERAL PUBLIC LIVING NEXT TO ME AS LONG AS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ANNOUNCED IT...... I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE, THE BIG 1000RT WOULD'VE KICKED OFF THE STAND AND PROLLY "KNACKERED" THE GUY SOMEHOW.... HE'D NEVER BE THINKING OF ANOTHER "CHILD" AGAIN.... AND IF HE DID, I'VE GOT ONE GOOD BASEBALL BAT THAT COULD DOO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Quadster

Reaction score
I REALLY WISH THIS GUY WAS LET INTO GENERAL PUBLIC LIVING NEXT TO ME AS LONG AS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ANNOUNCED IT...... I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE, THE BIG 1000RT WOULD'VE KICKED OFF THE STAND AND PROLLY "KNACKERED" THE GUY SOMEHOW.... HE'D NEVER BE THINKING OF ANOTHER "CHILD" AGAIN.... AND IF HE DID, I'VE GOT ONE GOOD BASEBALL BAT THAT COULD DOO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

i just cant believe that no one knew that he was in the neighbourhood and with a school being so close , it is a sick sick world out there.

Top Bottom