SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
logo.jpg

Critical Alert - AMBER Alert

Issued: Tue Feb 25 2:16 PM 2014

Area: Northwest Alberta, Central Alberta Hide Map
Description: A 7 month old girl named Addison has been abducted from the Royal Oaks area of Grande Prairie, Alberta between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. today. This child was abducted by a person that stole a truck from a residence. Addison is 7 months old and was wearing pink pants, no shoes, a pink tunic, with blue and pink hearts on it. They were last seen in a 2010 light brown two tone Dodge truck, Alberta licence NED 553. The truck has built in tool boxes on the box and a pink sticker in the back tailgate that says " baby on board" The truck has black steel rims and is a four door. The truck departed in an unknown direction.

Instructions: Do not approach the suspect. Please contact the police if you have any information. If you see this vehicle please call 911 or your local police agency immediately.

Additional Information:

fatguy1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just said on CBC Edmonton news that the truck has been recovered and they now how three people in custody...

andystepper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the things i'd do if that was my son in there. glad they found the little one. i just can't imagine what would go through your head if that was your child.

Top Bottom