Amber Alert April 7, 4:40 FOUND!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sherwood Park RCMP have now issued an Amber Alert after a truck was stolen with a five month old baby inside. The truck is a Black 2008 Dodge 3500 extended cab truck. Police are urging anyone who may have any information to call police.

G

Guest1

I have to ask WTF was the peep doing leaving a 5 month old UN-ATTENDED :nono:

Hope they catch the BASTAGE (soon) and the child is found SAFE!!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherwood Park RCMP have now issued an Amber Alert after a truck was stolen with a five month old baby inside. The truck is a Black 2008 Dodge 3500 extended cab truck. Police are urging anyone who may have any information to call police.

Licence plate number is...90J 28O

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i dunno y a 5 month old was left alone. but if it was me i dunno wat id do to that son of a b*^+h!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a 17month old boy and this is truly disturbn

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank god is right ,now find the little bastard that took the truck,beat his ass hard with a little back barn ass kicking and talk to that parent that left the kid,were is that perents head

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to not worry about leaving our family pet in the truck, but after it was broken into at 2pm in the Leons parking lot, luckily she wasn't in there, she was with us, I worry about her going missing. Can't imagine a child! that thief needs a woopin.

Attachments

• Waynes Selections 004.jpg
    Waynes Selections 004.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 31

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank god is right ,now find the little bastard that took the truck,beat his ass hard with a little back barn ass kicking and talk to that parent that left the kid,were is that perents head

Send him over to the shotgun totin quad owner, his aim should be getting better, he has had some practice now:beer::beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Kid stole a truck...BAD, Parent leaving a infant in the truck APPALLING!!:nono:

Just heard on the news;14 yr old kid charged with 4 different charges.Not even a mention of charging the parent.WTF???????Leave a baby in a running vehicle with doors unlocked?Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids!:rant:

Top Bottom