Amber Alert Edmonton

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I REALLY WISH THIS GUY WAS LET INTO GENERAL PUBLIC LIVING NEXT TO ME AS LONG AS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM ANNOUNCED IT...... I WOULD HAVE MADE SURE, THE BIG 1000RT WOULD'VE KICKED OFF THE STAND AND PROLLY "KNACKERED" THE GUY SOMEHOW.... HE'D NEVER BE THINKING OF ANOTHER "CHILD" AGAIN.... AND IF HE DID, I'VE GOT ONE GOOD BASEBALL BAT THAT COULD DOO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Ric, i'd be there to support you with my trunk open, i'd bring and old peice of carpet a small chunck of chain and even a couple bags of ready mix concrete. I won't even post what i would do to a sick f%^k like this. This scares the "H" out of me as my daughter is just this year going to school, there is no way a couple teachers during recess can watch out for each and every one of our children. Like someone else posted my wife sat her down and gave her the prep talk.

G

Guest1

EDMONTON - A man accused of abducting and sexually assaulting two young girls in separate incidents in Edmonton has made his first court appearance.

Daniel Todd Gratton, 44, had a black eye and a bruise on his temple when he appeared in court, but it's not known how he suffered the injuries. The Edmonton man was remanded in custody and ordered by a judge to find a lawyer before his next court appearance on Oct. 23.

Gratton is charged in the alleged abduction and sexual assault of a 10-year-old girl on Oct. 3 and a girl, age 7, two days later.

The second alleged abduction led police to issue an Amber Alert.

Gratton was arrested at a residence in Edmonton early Monday.

Not enough of a beating IMO....:rant:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap i'm glad i moved out of the city.. way prefer the small town.. Especially seeing how i'd like to start a family in the next couple years..

G

Guest1

Crap i'm glad i moved out of the city.. way prefer the small town.. Especially seeing how i'd like to start a family in the next couple years..

GE...don't kid yourself...it happens EVERYWHERE...:(

G

Guest1

yah it does.. But just not as much in small towns.. I also dont miss the rat race of the city.

True That...I am looking forward to retiring to small town Ontario (Sauble Beach) in a few years myself.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I envy anyone who can get away from the city...Count your self very lucky.

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding .........restores faith .....Glad he was paying attention and had the balls to step in and not stand by and watch.......Good for him!! Payback is a beeeoootttcchhhh!!

Top Bottom