Am I over priced?

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
09 XP 163 1500km,not modded with lots of extras. It's in the classifieds. Just curious.:confused:

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry $11000 obo

Probably not since you probably paid close to 13000$ new right. Although I did see a couple hill climb editions in there for 12 something. I would pay 11000 for it if it's in good condition. Too bad I don't need another sled. Keep trying, it'll sell. When did you put it for sale. I think a lot of people are depressed because of the recession, & the snow conditions.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh..do you have pictures up, make sure you put up lots of pics. I know when I'm looking if I don't see pics sometimes I just pass by to the guy that does.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh..do you have pictures up, make sure you put up lots of pics. I know when I'm looking if I don't see pics sometimes I just pass by to the guy that does.

Ya me too

Attachments

• Sledding 269.jpg
    Sledding 269.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 21

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guy at work just bought a brand new 2010 153" Everest with an MBRP can and a cover for $11,000.00 + tax.:eek: I was surprized when showed up with it and told me the price.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Guy at work just bought a brand new 2010 153" Everest with an MBRP can and a cover for $11,000.00 + tax.:eek: I was surprized when showed up with it and told me the price.

Thats about the going price right now if you look hard enough...If you look REAL hard, you get a spare belt, plugs, and jerry can too...And installed!:)

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats about the going price right now if you look hard enough...If you look REAL hard, you get a spare belt, plugs, and jerry can too...And installed!:)

This one already comes with that stuff and more. It's the X package too not just the Everest.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
This one already comes with that stuff and more. It's the X package too not just the Everest.

Oh ya, I know, and sorry, I am by no means saying yours is over priced, trust me I have searched high and low and had you ad come out 2 weeks ago I would have jumped on it...

All I am saying is that some of the dealers are making really great deals right now, and yes I was referring to an Everest...

I apologize if I came off the wrong way, wasnt my intent...price seems ballpark!

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, I know, and sorry, I am by no means saying yours is over priced, trust me I have searched high and low and had you ad come out 2 weeks ago I would have jumped on it...

All I am saying is that some of the dealers are making really great deals right now, and yes I was referring to an Everest...

I apologize if I came off the wrong way, wasnt my intent...price seems ballpark!

You gotta be a salesman?:rolleyes::)

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id say your a little over prices as i think thats what we were selling our 09 brand new ones out of a box. sold out now. but even for 1000$ more or so you can get brand new.

id be asking between 9-10,000.

Top Bottom