Am I loosing my marbles?

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking into something, what I did notice was a “date modified 2020 06 08” ... Now of course that piqued my curiosity... I’d sure like to find out what was modified, how many modifications over the years, along with a comprehensive history/description of said “modifications”
Anybody have some insight? I’d imagine the info is out there....
See bottom right of screen shot,,

E80B82DD-98B9-42D1-A18D-4D243DA211E2.jpg

Attachments

• 68D98CB6-21AA-425F-A0BF-8E07008C3F93.jpg
    68D98CB6-21AA-425F-A0BF-8E07008C3F93.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 396

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to say for sure, but most likely it’s just the website that was recently updated or modified. Changed the colours, updated hyperlinks, reformatted a paragraph or list to standardize with a newer overall website template update, etc...

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to say for sure, but most likely it’s just the website that was recently updated or modified. Changed the colours, updated hyperlinks, reformatted a paragraph or list to standardize with a newer overall website template update, etc...

Could very well be,,,however In the “spirit of transparency” I’d think given the nature/importance of the constitution there’d be some sort “explanation/disclaimer/description”
Changing one word could have serious ramifications, with hardly no notice at all until its too late...
Considering the current political climate it seems worth looking into. Not to mention there are very few politicians that strike me as intelligent. They for the most part just win “popularity contests” based on strategically pandering to their specific demographic...

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts as well

I wouldn't nessessarily "jump the gun" on this just yet However it certainly does warrant further inquiry ...
Not to mention I have very little faith in "watch dogs".. I often question their capabilities and Ya never know their motives/intentions,,,

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm positive that they have to keep a list of amendments, when and what was changed. Should be at the end. IMO its just like a running legal document it has to be traceable.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice it says the right to “enjoyment” of property, not ownership of property. We can thank Peter lougheed for that little nugget. He didn’t want property rights in the constitution to avoid natural resource ownership challenges and Trudeau senior was only too happy to oblige him.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Notice it says the right to “enjoyment” of property, not ownership of property. We can thank Peter lougheed for that little nugget. He didn’t want property rights in the constitution to avoid natural resource ownership challenges and Trudeau senior was only too happy to oblige him.

Kinda my point,,,,, In a document of say 1000 words would anybody really pick up on 2 or 3 of em being changed?
There, their, they're ...

Top Bottom