am I being moderated?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I got a chance to read it, I tried to respond to it, wanted to ask for your help to make me a better person, the program seemed very user friendly...but I had to contact an administrator in order to respond and quite frankly I'm trying to avoid admins right now.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I got a chance to read it, I tried to respond to it, wanted to ask for your help to make me a better person, the program seemed very user friendly...but I had to contact an administrator in order to respond and quite frankly I'm trying to avoid admins right now.
mmmm..... prolly a good idea!!!!
no help available from me!!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Any charts involved???I always understand better with visual aides...;)

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes.. charts help out to understand things way better...

even better with equations.. since i'm a math guy... hhahaha :D

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waiting.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Such a talented Artist........... Brings tears to my eyes. You can cut off your ear or something and mail it to me if you want. Wasn't that Van Gough?

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt Van Gough have like herpes or clap or something??? this so.. humm... well ya.. kinda on the same track mom... :eek:.. hahahah

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Such a talented Artist........... Brings tears to my eyes. You can cut off your ear or something and mail it to me if you want. Wasn't that Van Gough?

Watch what you wish for MOM...Wouldn't you flip if you started getting body parts in the mail.....LOL:eek:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i guess im being moderated to!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
rep.jpg

Top Bottom