all snowmobilers that ride in the blue river to mc.bride area

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to question for you guys are girls that travel to these areas to ride from alberta or other areas

1. which area do you ride most a. blue river b. valemount or c. mc.bride

2. would any of you have a intrest in keeping your sleds at complex, indoor storage. where your sleds and gear could stay and you could ride out of from the building. so that you could jump in a car and head out to the mountains instead of loading up the trailers everytime.

if so what would you like to see available at such a place. fuel, change area, showers any ideas i want to here them.
thanks

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already have all that, it's called bought a place there last year. Now I can ride right from the house to one of our favourite spots and be in the alpine in less than 20 minutes.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to question for you guys are girls that travel to these areas to ride from alberta or other areas

1. which area do you ride most a. blue river b. valemount or c. mc.bride

2. would any of you have a intrest in keeping your sleds at complex, indoor storage. where your sleds and gear could stay and you could ride out of from the building. so that you could jump in a car and head out to the mountains instead of loading up the trailers everytime.

if so what would you like to see available at such a place. fuel, change area, showers any ideas i want to here them.
thanks

Sounds like a great idea, what you have in mind? Where would it be at how secure is it, how much money you need? Valemount area would be best and central to other areas. With the most services.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride for sure. Have been thinking of this for a few years now. Sounds like a good idea, or i might have to do like Cr500r and make an investment there one day soon, maby sooner than i think lol....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea I would like to see good security, fuel and a drying room for gear.....What would the cost of this be?:d

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the details, i would love to provide but i am looking for input from you guys. do you need your stuff indoors? heated or not heated? fenced property with indivual enclosed lockups or storage units (is that enough for security). do you want to be able to ride from the complex and have fuel there. how much is this worth to you, what would you pay for a month of this service?

thanks for your input kenton

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To make it affordable I would like a secure spot for my enclosed trailer and the rest I can take care of.Valemount in town would be best for me,then a guy could get set up at the hotel,pick up the trailer and go wherever,Mcbride or Blue River!Probly save a ton on fuel.Power would be good for working on sleds and heating the trailer for working on them!
catmando!

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make race gas available, some tools available for loan or whatever? I would think anyone who drives out that far has to stay the night so a shower only might not be that big of a draw? Can you get security monitoring service there? Too easy to cut a hole in chainlink fence to get to sleds/ trailers if the unit is out in the boonies. maybe a trailer or two for rent? a truck w sled deck in case a guy comes out in his civic and wants to get somewhere? in case a guy wants to go to a different area. Riding area info, Avy gear for rent?

Just ideas.

Sell some new kind of sled deck that is lighter, easier to use, and safer than whats out there now. .:d

Attachments

• carsledhauler.jpg
    carsledhauler.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 214

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Only problem with leaving trailer out in mcbride, is that if you want to head to golden, sicamous, revy or even just a local ride, then you have to drive to mcbride and pick up your trailer, especially on last minute decisions, etc.... Otherwise would prolly be a great idea..... Trailer storage yard, with fences like the storage yards around here......

Tunderin' RT

Reaction score
I do alot of riding around Whitecourt, so trailering up to Valemount, or McBride even is no big deal. Sometimes even the trip to and from can be a lot of fun. A secure yard, facilities for performing your own maintenace/repairs, fuel, heated storage, clothes drying, and even other resources such as towing or boosting of the tow rig would definately be something I would interested in.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn that's a heavy --- Truck to be pushing, oh right we can always unload the cat off it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pirate01

Reaction score
Definite security such as cameras i would do it but the security would have to be second to none $65000.00 in a mod , and valemount has a reputation for ch!t getting stolen individual storage would be cool heated does not matter just have power available

Top Bottom