All Aluminum enclosed trailers-what does everyone have?

Gader69

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade and go a little longer for next year.Right now I've got a 24 ft steel frame, aluminum skin but would like to go at least another two feet longer and aluminum frame this time. Just wondering what guys have and likes/dislikes as well as what brands are available in western Canada.Really like the Tritons, they seem to be on the higher end quality-wise. Had a small Triton open V-front before my current enclosed and it sure was well built, pricier than others but well worth it.Any feedback greatly appreciated!Also going to be at the Edmonton sled show and I know there are always a couple trailer exhibitors there.

SnowDog

Reaction score
Have a Wells Cargo Silver Sport,Aluminum 4 place enclosed, bought in 2007, still have it and have had no problems, wish I had heat, get heat!

Gader69

Reaction score
Wa s checking out Wells Cargo website yesterday, can't seem to see an all aluminum model.....wonder if they quit making them.All I see is steel frame models, at least in deck over design.Looks like a well built trailer though.What about Featherlite, anyone have one?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would suggest you get in touch with Firefly here on Snowandmud. He is a Legend trailer dealer and there are lots of very happy members here on the site with his trailers.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
48 foot pace shadow gt works and pulls awesome

Attachments

• race.jpg
    race.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 524

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just sold my Legend (You can see pics if you click on my garage). Working with Ron (Firefly) right now to order my new one.:beer:

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work and sled with Ron (firefly) and he will hook you up no prob. Great trailers for great prices.

Gader69

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies, looks like Ron is pretty highly recommended, and those Legends look to be nice quality. I had it stuck in my head I wanted to stick with a deckover design as that is what I have now.Definitely want an 8.5 wide again, but don't see any on Legend's site.Do they only make them with the wheels outside....plus I don't want wheelwells inside.The extra height of a deckover isn't a concern for me as far as wind resistance and gas mileage. Also concerned with rocks beating the heck out of the fenders as I travel a fair bit of gravel road.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Triton, it was very well built and worked great.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the replies, looks like Ron is pretty highly recommended, and those Legends look to be nice quality. I had it stuck in my head I wanted to stick with a deckover design as that is what I have now.Definitely want an 8.5 wide again, but don't see any on Legend's site.Do they only make them with the wheels outside....plus I don't want wheelwells inside.The extra height of a deckover isn't a concern for me as far as wind resistance and gas mileage. Also concerned with rocks beating the heck out of the fenders as I travel a fair bit of gravel road.

Legend doesn’t have a deck-over. Just the 8.5 Trailmaster with wheel wells inside. I never had any damage to my fenders. I had over 14,000 km on mine when I sold it.

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GT Performance in Saskatoon for Neo trailers talk to Glen (He'll custom order what ever you want), mines been treating me well so far. Bunks are from Ron(Firefly).

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those bunks look awesome, im planning on putting some in mine. How was install, quality, price?

MiledOut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
install isn't too bad, fairly straight forward some self-tapping screws and a couple measurements. Screw the brackets and bolt to bunks to the brackets. you may want to a helping hand but I managed by myself to get them installed.As for quality they seem to be holding up well it sees some rough roads and they stay up. as for price not sure what bunks go for, but contact Ron(Firefly on here) for pricing may have changed since I got mine.

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my mission enclosed. Have put a ton of miles on it winter and summer time and have had zero issues. Even survived a few hail storms

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a wells cargo, charmac and a mission, all aluminum, liked the mission the best . ...now going with a gooseneck for more room and better towing

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
install isn't too bad, fairly straight forward some self-tapping screws and a couple measurements. Screw the brackets and bolt to bunks to the brackets. you may want to a helping hand but I managed by myself to get them installed.As for quality they seem to be holding up well it sees some rough roads and they stay up. as for price not sure what bunks go for, but contact Ron(Firefly on here) for pricing may have changed since I got mine.

Shhhhit $1300 for the two, better come with a daily handy too,

Top Bottom