Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show - Oct 26-28, 2012

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I MISS YOU LEXY! Since your not there I guess I won't be there either :(. Can't go unless my sidekick (lex) is there....

I.m sorry...go find my offspring....I know he is not me, but he does have some of my features, plus he will carry your stuff around that you buy...:lol:

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I.m sorry...go find my offspring....I know he is not me, but he does have some of my features, plus he will carry your stuff around that you buy...:lol:

Its not the same! Remember the good old days Lexy, drinking fireball in the booth and lots of beers outside?? I miss those days especially you being really hungover on the Sunday... Those were good times :)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351297677.396026.jpg I saw maxwell show up

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The much anticipated "Horsepower Homey" ladies T-Shirts.
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recognize that bum.......eeeerrrrrr girl. She was at the Mr. R's Open House the other night. Lol. Way to rock it girl!!!!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in Polaris and Doo for their displays. No murdered out XM X at the Doo square, and very few colors of Pros at Polaris land.
Found what I came for though: Klim pants, Motorfirst boots and helmet. Also a pair of goggles.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam you young darth maxwell using the old Jedi Mind fawk on burant that's just not fair

Top Bottom