Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show - Oct 26-28, 2012

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on, the girls in the revi ???? were sweet girls, went trice to chat............

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to admit they were nice, as well as the amsoil girls, etc etc.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, now that right there is funny, i did see pinkalicious and was admiring her rack, hehe, j\k i would also need training wheels and maybe a pfd or water wings, seems i find water rather easily

So what Ur saying is u had a kick stand seeing pinky ???

Well then u don't need a walker then.

sent from my htc

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He was too busy fighting off autograph seekers and young teenage admirers to even notice the likes of me!

haha, had a couple laughs with mike, he was quite busy keeping an eye on 2 young lads lookin at all the shinny toys, he had his hands full. no wonder he is so friggin skinny, wears all the extra weight off chasing the young up and coming snowmobilers. very enjoyable to watch. glad i can go home and have a napp. hehe. good talkin to ya mike, now for my 2 young lads !!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was pissed off also that there was no 163 blk on blk xm there...........Come on BRP step up to the plate..............
Yah I was too!! Not even a 163 proto, I'm glad I was able to see one in person at my dealer, a 154 tho, but you won't be disappointed in the black when yah see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya dealer gets 4 in this week, won't put on the floor because they belong to customers, so I will go in the back to see all 163 also. I am number 12 on the list so not to far away. Yahooooo

killer850XP

Reaction score
Hey Ron I am a fan ..I watch mountains and mud all the time It gets me wanting to hit the mud more .I like watching the Alberta brothers part .

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to buy a P.A. head, running boards, and rails and i left with the head and a dynoport pipe, y pipe, and a female motorfist coat.. Dunno how it happened.. The A.D.D. will get yah i guess lol

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She will be wearing pink and have long blonde hair and smells way better than Larry.Lol.
nope black and pink now;)

she was at the main jet booth, must say they were quite busy, momma had everyone workin.
yes we were but it was super nice of you to come by and visit!!! :)

I think I seen her and had her daughter sitting on her lap........
yes that was me but that mommas daughter...love her like my own!

hahaha, ah take a hike ken, everyone smells better than me. hehe, pinkie has dark hair now, very nice gal, if only!!! ah better not go there, hehe.
thanks;)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are 2 pics i have of my self and the 3 hard working kids we had in our booth!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478951_207561.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351478965_124725.jpg

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
LHF's wedge was there... But the show movers accidentally put it up on a stand over in the haloween party that was on the other side of northlands.

Top Bottom