Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show - Oct 26-28, 2012

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the time u pay $15 bucks to get in plus $15 for parking i will go to mountain magics shop and walk around they build the best sled around IMO and parking is free havn't gone to the sled show in a couple years seems like every year it get worse lots of mall rats in there taking up space haha

Thanks for you're opinion. Sorry to hear you're missing out. :beer: (;

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the time u pay $15 bucks to get in plus $15 for parking i will go to mountain magics shop and walk around they build the best sled around IMO and parking is free havn't gone to the sled show in a couple years seems like every year it get worse lots of mall rats in there taking up space haha

Wow, negative Nelly.....

While Mountain Magic is a great respectful company, are they bringing in 100's of businesses into one venue with their open house? NOPE!!

Do you know a better, cheaper venue other than Northlands where this event can be held?? NOPE, I can't either.

Boost, you will drive across the country to show off your car's and trailers, etc but you decide to nickel and dime this event right in your back yard??? Wow.

I will take flack for this but what the hell......

I feel MM is taking advantage of the hard work, planning and expense of the sponsers of the ASA snowmobile show at Northlands. I bet if Mountain Magic had their open house on their own weekend instead of piggybacking on the hard work of the planners of this show they would not see the success that they are getting. I know they still have a booth at the show...booth 154 but it has dwindled down to 1 small booth....why, probably cost. I do understand that.

Maybe, Boost, with your support, you can convice MM and many more sled based businesses to invest in this venue. With more businesses taking part, the show gets larger and costs to these vendors will most likely go down. Let's get everyone involved and make this already succesful event bigger and better.

Again, nothing against MM. You brought their name into play not me.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha ur so angry :d i would rather drive across canada too a car show then drive 3 hours to the over pack cant move sled show but thats my opion

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, negative Nelly.....

While Mountain Magic is a great respectful company, are they bringing in 100's of businesses into one venue with their open house? NOPE!!

Do you know a better, cheaper venue other than Northlands where this event can be held?? NOPE, I can't either.

Boost, you will drive across the country to show off your car's and trailers, etc but you decide to nickel and dime this event right in your back yard??? Wow.

I will take flack for this but what the hell......

I feel MM is taking advantage of the hard work, planning and expense of the sponsers of the ASA snowmobile show at Northlands. I bet if Mountain Magic had their open house on their own weekend instead of piggybacking on the hard work of the planners of this show they would not see the success that they are getting. I know they still have a booth at the show...booth 154 but it has dwindled down to 1 small booth....why, probably cost. I do understand that.

Maybe, Boost, with your support, you can convice MM and many more sled based businesses to invest in this venue. With more businesses taking part, the show gets larger and costs to these vendors will most likely go down. Let's get everyone involved and make this already succesful event bigger and better.

Again, nothing against MM. You brought their name into play not me.

WELL said. Couldn't agree more. Much smaller newer shops takin part in the festivities.

Top Bottom