Air Cards/Internet stick

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF???? They don't have internet in Sask??? You should check if they have running water... if not, pack some water bottles for your trip too!!! :d

I am staying in a rig shack, parked in a campground in Weyburn. The other guy there right now has to drive to the hotel parking lot for internet. Would rather not leave my house to go and check out snow and mud. I think they got water, but might have to haul it inside from the pump. Not really the place I want to go but no other work so a week is better than nothing.:d

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a sasktel one if your interested. Its the new narrow style one. It works good everywere that i needed it to. there is no contract with it as i bought it out. Its a merlin X720. I used it for 2 months then my boss decided to buy me one since he didnt want to pay me for mine anymore.

What are you wanting for it catzuki? Do you have any idea on a monthly rate plan charges? :d

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
250 and it yours. Its 75 month unlimited. I paid 355 new for it a few months ago and then my boss bought me a company one so i no longer need it. They have other plans, just not sure how much.

here is the card i have for sale. Merlin X720

Here is there rate plans. I always went with the 75 buck one just incase i went over.

Im about 2 hours fom weyburn but i can get it down there on sunday as im heading to regina anyway and i could just leave it at the ramada as that is always were i stay.

Top Bottom