Aftermarket t-motion skids?

snowthing

Reaction score
Been looking around and cant seem to find anything. Does someone make a skid that will keep the front end down climbing smaller chutes and allows you to keep the t-motion?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly i didn't have a problem keeping the front end down with the stock set-up when i was climbing chutes. But since i bent the stock rails i bought some ice age rails and instantly i noticed the front end stays down better yet! The rails aren't sloped like the stock skidoo ones which they told me helps keep front down.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like a new sled for you this year Chris

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree.... even with adding the 174 x 3" this year my sled is still way easier to get on it's side with the Baker motion arm than it was last year with Daryl's regular arm.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you guys are buying XMs then swapping a new skid in?....I ask this b/c I want to do a tmo on my 06 rev, and if there is a way to get the entire skid (shocks ,track, bogie wheels etc) and just swap it in I would be interested

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
If you want to go lighter, nextech carbon sleds builds one two, have a nextech skid in mine not t-motion but can't say enough good things about it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do any of these other skids offer the T motion concept like the Racer Edge skid? Most peeps would never go back after having T motion is what I'm thinking?

dlux

Reaction score
Running The nextech T-motion ultralight set up in my turbo Doo it works really well and shaves off about 15-20 lbs

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard anything but good reports on Daryl's skid and having him show me the set-up, it looks solid !!! Mine's going in this week along, with the C3 belt drive… can't wait to get er' out again in all this fresh :)

RN

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I would like to keep front end down but don't want to give up the ease of handling while boondocking. Is it easier to lay over? harder?

thanks

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darryls skid is coupled with the T motion design built in and has a Raptor shock on the back. Great value and it works.

Top Bottom