After Market Tunnel

CRF

Reaction score
It's "OH NO" dumbazz...thanks for calling ... now it would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say UN-SUBSCRIBE

:rolleyes:

Dumbazz?? Your the one with a pic of a cock for an avatar. ROFLAO!

CRF

Reaction score
maybe he has his reason why he says those stuff about ted CRF, but as far as im concerned its freedom of speech,

Agreed, but let everyone know your problem. If you won't do that then stop highjacking a good thread.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
VanAmburg makes good tunnels....
m9a.jpg

rx1.jpg

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW!!! Never thought a simple question about Tunnels and Mods would have people resigning from Snow and Mud (Well threatning to leave) anyways I am enjoying your guys little squabble, it kind of reminds me of the time I watch 2 jr. high girls fight over who had the prettyiest hair bret !!! ( Without the t!ts and a$$ though)

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
WOW!!! Never thought a simple question about Tunnels and Mods would have people resigning from Snow and Mud (Well threatning to leave) anyways I am enjoying your guys little squabble, it kind of reminds me of the time I watch 2 jr. high girls fight over who had the prettyiest hair bret !!! ( Without the t!ts and a$$ though)

So tfitz,
How's the quest for an XP tunnel going anyways? Only 9 pages of input for you so far....lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine this and I wasnt even involved.

Yeah - this thread actually makes sense because you're not involved. Let's just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Anyway - since this isn't about you..........back to our regularly scheduled programming.

intimid8tor! - I love the look of that sled in the first pic. Nice job.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah - this thread actually makes sense because you're not involved. Let's just leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Anyway - since this isn't about you..........back to our regularly scheduled programming.

intimid8tor! - I love the look of that sled in the first pic. Nice job.

Are you kidding me I always make sense. Most of you just dont get it.

Absolute Power

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We have custom tunnels for the xp. Also tailered performance packages for the end user depending on budget. Give us a call ans we can answer all your questions. check us out on the web abspow.ca

Top Bottom