After Market Tunnel

CRF

Reaction score
CRF im going to answer this question Just for you....Im going to do it nice and slow so you understand.......ANYTHING less than 70 thou is to light Aluminum for the strength points in a tunnel....VE uses 1/4 '' for its main strength or stress points with 65 thou for the remaining parts of the tunnel....and they also supply Board stiffeners aswell....Like i said before VE tunnels are a little heavier but they work.....I hope you can understand all of this info..... :kissass:

BD

Seems like there are a few more vendors with bad attitudes;). Forums are a terrible place to attract new customers.:d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like there are a few more vendors with bad attitudes;). Forums are a terrible place to attract new customers.:d

I will agree with that statement 100% we are all in this to have fun and make some side Cash.....It all boils down to let your products sell it self....

BD

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a VE on my 06 King Cat so far so good not a problem, i am a big guy as well no problems at all after two seasons of riding :)

CRF

Reaction score
He mentioned that he bumps into you now and then...asked me how Kostabunch the FU)KSTICK was doing and then said "try living in the same town as that DOUCHIE" :p :d

OVER!!!

ps...GOT HILARIOUS

Who cares! What a waste of time. Would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say "OVER!!!". Reminder to self....unsubscribe!

ps... going the way of snowest?

G

Guest1

Who cares! What a waste of time. Would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say "OVER!!!". Reminder to self....unsubscribe! ps... going the way of snowest?

Yes you are a waste of time ... now FUG - OFF swallower and don't let the door hit you in the ARSE on the way OUT!!! :d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
like i said pop corn, and if i recall on reading on a few old post long back, maybe on another site, that yiu CRF was gettign mad that ted took so long just to do a tunnle and suspension on your sled, am i mistaking? (i like stiring pots)

CRF

Reaction score
like i said pop corn, and if i recall on reading on a few old post long back, maybe on another site, that yiu CRF was gettign mad that ted took so long just to do a tunnle and suspension on your sled, am i mistaking? (i like stiring pots)

Yes he took a long time. The suspension was from Nextech, which were great to deal with. Don't get me wrong i am not defending Ted's customer service. I am planning to get another sled built next year, and want other options.

But Fabsters dicruntled love for Ted, needs to go back in the closet.:d

G

Guest1

I recall reading on a few old post's long back, maybe on another site (SW), that you CRF was getting mad that Ted took so long just to do a tunnel and suspension on your sled, am i mistaking? (i like stiring pots)

Should I post the link from SW again ;) :d

CRF

Reaction score
Thought you were leaving...Would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say

"OVER!!!"

I am actually asking you, that would be identified by the "?"

G

Guest1

Yes he took a long time. Don't get me wrong i am not defending Ted's customer service. But Fabsters dicruntled love for Ted, needs to go back in the closet.:d

:rolleyes:

You need to back into the closet now CRF and it would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say UN-SUBSCRIBE "NOW" BEOTCH.

CRF

Reaction score
:rolleyes:

You need to back into the closet now CRF and it would be nice if you actually followed through with what you say UN-SUBSCRIBE "NOW" BEOTCH.

Good one, you think of that all by yourself homo?

Top Bottom