Afghanistan Taliban Takeover

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ever see what a bird strike does to the front of a 767 200? That thing drove right through a concrete and steel building and came out the other side?

Have you not seen a 2x4 go clear through a concrete wall for example though? Physics does some crazy chit when things are at high speeds.

2 planes absolutely hit the towers I still remember seeing it on live tv, and i'd say it's reasonable to assume that is the only thing that brought them down. What I less believe is whether or not the US knew they were coming and had time to react but chose not to. All the planes had to do was make 1 floor weak enough to collapse, then the weight of the building on top of that brought the rest of it down.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was working in Albany NY that morning and watched the second plane hit...broadcast on live TV. Was nothing fake about that.

Exactly, nothing fake in the live footage I watched the other night either, or the day it happened.

Where did the airplane parts and luggage come from???

Interesting that so many people at ground zero, seen planes hit the towers with their own eyes. The FD chief calling on the radio that a plane collided with the towers. People who were not there are saying the planes didn’t exist??

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There is.

Watch the 9/11 series on national geographic channel. I watched the first part the other night, barely any news footage at all.
Is this a new show? Can't seem to find it online. I'll have to check if we have that channel. Don't they usually repeat stuff a bunch of times?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People say the US did it to have an excuse to go to war. Since when did the US need an excuse to go into another country? 911 was real. The people that say it didn't happen aren't even any good in making it a conspiracy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question? How many people need to pull off an inside job that big? Setting explosives in the towers, engineers to figure it out, paid actors to witness imaginary planes, camera guys with preloaded CGI to film it, everything that would need to work perfectly to make it a successful demolition? And not one person has told the real story. Yeah guys that believe it was an inside job are sniffing to much glue. Lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take this vid with a grain of salt. Unfortunately this video is full of BS info, and comparisons.

Anyway, this should be taken over the the conspiracy theory thread.
whats kookoo tube? The whackier, semi retarded cousin of youtube?

Top Bottom