Afghanistan Taliban Takeover

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now where would a goat facker learn to fly a helicopter? Lol

Maybe they aren't too hard to fly, or maybe Special forces trained them? Who knows.
But. If someone wants to give me a Helicopter, Id be happy to figure it out on my own though haha

Mean while in Canada you can't even have a 10rnd clip for ur pea shooter hahaha

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be a Afghan Securty Forces pilot that had an AK pointed at his head and decided he wanted to be a Taliban just to get to another birthday.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Its a ruthless part of the world. In another life Id be a soldier of fortune, get my blood diamonds and what not.

You gotta ride a snowmobile off a cliff or some chit to get a thrill on this side of the globe....

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Its a ruthless part of the world. In another life Id be a soldier of fortune, get my blood diamonds and what not.

You gotta ride a snowmobile off a cliff or some chit to get a thrill on this side of the globe....
Lol. So true. Sleds are the best buzz ever. . Not quite like my Sleds. My Harley is Wild. And the risk reward and buzz is wicked.
Midweek a bit ago we did lunch in Bentley and then rode to sunnybrook in 37 mins. Covid never crossed my mind once. Lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. So true. Sleds are the best buzz ever. But My new buzz is bikes. 180-200 km per hr for 40 mins straight is pretty sweet. . Not quite like my Sleds. But the risk reward and buzz is wicked.
Midweek a bit ago we did lunch in Bentley and then rode to sunnybrook in 37 mins. Covid never crossed my mind once. Lol

I've had just as many friends die on motor bikes as sleds. I used to ride Moto X when I was younger,, but the streets are narly...

That said. Take risks, enjoy life, fkn pin it ext.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they aren't too hard to fly, or maybe Special forces trained them? Who knows.
But. If someone wants to give me a Helicopter, Id be happy to figure it out on my own though haha

Mean while in Canada you can't even have a 10rnd clip for ur pea shooter hahaha

Keep in mind these guys are natural born pilots. Just think of the OG goat fackers that flew jumbo jets into the world trade centers with minimal experience. Sounds legit to me.

And Thats how we end up in this mess in the first place, cause 'Merica.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Keep in mind these guys are natural born pilots. Just think of the OG goat fackers that flew jumbo jets into the world trade centers with minimal experience. Sounds legit to me.

And Thats how we end up in this mess in the first place, cause 'Merica.
Except there never were any planes involved in 911

Last edited by a moderator:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except there never were any planes involved in 911
What about the saudi terrorist passport that survived the blast/fire/collapse of the buidings and was found by the secret service within hours?

Thats legit.

unnamed.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the saudi terrorist passport that survived the blast/fire/collapse of the buidings and was found by the secret service within hours?

Thats legit.

View attachment 242288

Watch the series, The first part was very interesting, it’s filmed from ground zero with interviews from the fire chief that was in command, and people who were there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch the series, The first part was very interesting, it’s filmed from ground zero with interviews from the fire chief that was in command, and people who were there.
What series? Ive watch about 1000 on 911 over the years already. Pretty much came to.the conclusion ill never know what really happened.

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What series? Ive watch about 1000 on 911 over the years already. Pretty much came to.the conclusion ill never know what really happened.

It’s on national geographic channel. I didn’t think it would be worth watching, but I had not seen any footage like that.
I have not watched any lately, so I thought this perspective was interesting.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The planes were added in later . CGI
Bull$hit. I’ve personally talked to New York firemen that responded to the trade centre before the second plane hit. They saw it hit with their own eyes. And there’s enough video footage from several sources that show it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Bull$hit. I’ve personally talked to New York firemen that responded to the trade centre before the second plane hit. They saw it hit with their own eyes. And there’s enough video footage from several sources that show it.
You ever see what a bird strike does to the front of a 767 200? That thing drove right through a concrete and steel building and came out the other side?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't doubt thst the planes hit at all. But those planes didn't bring down the towers. The planes were the distraction. Not that easy to get 2 perfect implosions like that

Top Bottom